t Randle

I think Randle and Moore got more PT in the CU game than they have in any other game this season, and they proved their worth, getting a great push on CU's line. We need more of the same vs OU no doubt. Oh and I'm guessing they'll get a lot more PT than the new DE Martin. I will say this about EMart, he got a nice push too, especially considering he was out-weighed by at least 40 pounds.

Randle has been impressive in the limited time he's played this season. His short heights is beneficial from a pad level perspective. Once he becomes more comfortable from a technique standpoint, the sky is the limit. His legs are the size of tractor tires.

They both played very well against Mizzou too. We have so much depth all over on defense that I am not very worried about the spots that we have to fill. The Big Ten is flat out not ready for what we are about to unleash on them.

I know they are not. I just got done listening to the local radio pukeye apologist losers talk about 'what a rude awakening' we are in for next year. It's comical really. They then went on to say that there is a good shot the pukeyes will redeam their season when they 'cram it down the Big Red fan's throats in the Insight bowl'...... I kid you not.

BTW- I think Randle is a stud in the making, too. I'm also very anxious to see what Jay Guy and Chase Rome can do. Anybody hearing any scuttle on these two?

Not to sound like an ass hat here, but I had my eye on Thad ever since he got here and was looking for the kid to breakout eventually.

I knew right away, when he made the All-Texas team his senior year with Burkhead, we could expect big things from this young man. From what I hear, he's a quality dude too.

Rock on Thad :bonesflag: Carry on the tradition.