They F'ing MAILED the trophy to us!

In all seriousness, you can't be a fan of both teams. I could care less how much you contribute to a forum, how long you've managed to stay alive in our "great" city of Omaha, or how much Nebraska history you claim to know. There is just that one thing about you (which you've made it very clear to everyone in this thread) that doesn't make sense to me... Not trying to be personal. But your not a true fan. That is all.

never said i was a fan of "both" teams. Infact all i said was i grew up a fan of NE. Then I stopped being a fan of NE. I dont hate on NE, I dont activly cheer for or against NE, I just watch games. Just like I watch OU, TX, TT, ISU and so on now also. I grew up in the region which means I grew up with OU, ND & NE. Those were the teams on TV nearly every week. So it is easy to see how someone from out of state woud latch on to one of those teams. Thats how I latched onto NE. Thats who i followed for a good portion of my childhood. I fell for MU after going to my first college games. They became my team and since then MU is and always will be my team.

SO you dont have to worry about me being a "true fan" of your huskers. just a true MU and college football fan

and jeebus....this has turned into a freaking life story thread and attack fro thread. PRETTY EPIC. :lol: