Do me a favor tonight...

Gimme some schadenfreude, fellas!

My season ended in November.

NOVEMBER! That's when BAYLOR's season ends, not Texas's! Wait, Baylor has a bowl game too. Jesus, who's not getting a bowl game this year? There are like 62 of them and only 120 teams and somehow we managed to not qualify.

Anyway, please say whatever prayers you say to whichever deity you believe in or muster up all of your collective Big Red consciousness or put on your lucky jersey or whatever it is you do to help the Huskers beat the everliving piss out of Medium Game Bob. I need to see slamming headsets and visors and that double-chinned pouty face in the fourth quarter. I need a press conference of "No excuses" followed by lots of excuses. I need a crying OU band girl.

Schadenfreude. Lots and lots of schadenfreude.

Please. It's all I have.

GO BIG RED!!!

• Fire 1

NOVEMBER! That's when BAYLOR's season ends, not Texas's! Wait, Baylor has a bowl game too. Jesus, who's not getting a bowl game this year? There are like 62 of them and only 120 teams and somehow we managed to not qualify.

Anyway, please say whatever prayers you say to whichever deity you believe in or muster up all of your collective Big Red consciousness or put on your lucky jersey or whatever it is you do to help the Huskers beat the everliving piss out of Medium Game Bob. I need to see slamming headsets and visors and that double-chinned pouty face in the fourth quarter. I need a press conference of "No excuses" followed by lots of excuses. I need a crying OU band girl.

Please. It's all I have.

GO BIG RED!!!

The hatred for OU runs deep in this one. I LOVE IT!!!!:throwdabones1:

Please. It's all I have.

GO BIG RED!!!

My wife and were at Salt Grass Steakhouse last night and a Longhorn fan bought us and about 15 other Husker fans a round and told us to "Give those xxxholes hell!"

Please. It's all I have.

GO BIG RED!!!

emperor-reggie-miller.jpg

Just between you and me..... KMA Texas!!! The Sooners are a class bunch and there is a tremendous amount of respect between our programs. This is a win win outing for both team's fan base. Texas will never get the kind of respect that these programs have. Texas is becoming Notre Dame. All that money, all those tv sets, all those recruits, and becoming a very average program.