BOWLGAME?

While constantly searching the Insight bowl (google), I just came across a blog from "LALATE"...Las Angelas late news.... the site is somewhat tied to espn and while looking at it, the guy who wrote the article about how the Insight was in limbo because of the Gator bowl....

but, at the end of his article, he states "What we DO KNOW for sure, is the NC game, Rose Bowl, and Alamo Bowl (OSU vs Washington)... piss

I would rather go to San Antonio than Tempe.

** I haven't heard about the godaddy.com bowl

** anyone have news on the team Hotel? We always like to stay there, but it is quiet this year. Typically a Marriot if I remember right.

http://gregdooley.com/archive%202003/1025BowlProjections.html

Nebraska vs. Iowa -- book it.

Agreed.... I have spent literally ALL DAY at this f'n computer constantly checking all possible scenarios... BOOK IT.... Nebraska vs Iowa in Insight

Gator Bowl picked Michigan over Iowa

Alamo is going to take OSU vs Arizona/washington

Holiday is after Insight, and they have Washington, and no way does Insight pass NU, especially if other option for NU is rematch with Washington.

* In fact, we are booking hotel now.

DONT BOOK IT.........DONT BOOK IT.......

unbelievably, I may be wrong...

they are reporting all over the boards and twitter that mizzou is going to insight.... osu going to alamo..

Leaving NU in San Diego vs Washington? Doesn't make sense, but oh well

I was really hoping for an Iowa vs. Nebraska bowl game... ARGH! I can't believe the bowls messed this up. It would have been epic for two teams who were national title contenders a month ago.

If it ends up being true that Iowa was passed over by Penn State and Michigan (two teams they beat) and ends up in the Insight Bowl, and they passed over Nebraska for Missouri... I will be pissed.