If Watson is gone...

What if Niles wasn't injured

wait a minute, what if taylor didnt throw that stupid interception in the endzone in the 2nd quarter when we were up 17-7. Man if we were up 20-7....

Rex burkhead, Roy Helu, Brandon Kinnie, Kyler Reed, Mike McNeil, Alex Henery...more than enough weapons to score 3 points in the second half.

Rex burkhead (fumble), Roy Helu (fumble), Brandon Kinnie (drops), Kyler Reed, Mike McNeil, Alex Henery...more than enough weapons to score 3 points in the second half.

I think they also should have scored more but unfortunately the players let themselves down.

Rex was not responsible for that fumble, that was a TERRIBLE snap!

What he said.

I am officially a Blackshirt. :bonesflag::bonez

Shot in the dark guess here, but Bo strikes me as the type that if he were to hire outside the ranks, he'd want someone he either personally or professionally knows. He can't afford any ego clashes within the staff. Chemistry among the staff is priority #1.

We can suggest random names all day long, but ultimately I think Bo hires based on previous relationships.

Shot in the dark guess here, but Bo strikes me as the type that if he were to hire outside the ranks, he'd want someone he either personally or professionally knows. He can't afford any ego clashes within the staff. Chemistry among the staff is priority #1.

We can suggest random names all day long, but ultimately I think Bo hires based on previous relationships.

Any suggestions to who that could be?

The Nevada OC and the Boise OC seem like good options to me.

Mike Leach is probably unreasonable but is fun to think about.

What about Mark Whipple from Miami? If I remember he liked the downhill run, and I think we'd all like that.

Holgerson would be awesome but not going to happen.

Definitely no to Whipple. Just ask Miami fans, they HATE him

What about Mark Whipple from Miami? If I remember he liked the downhill run, and I think we'd all like that.

Oh lol. I don't know much about him, but I thoughts since Shannon was fired and he likes the downhill run he might be an option. Harsin would be awesome but IF Watson leaves I think in all likelihood it'd be Beck.

Any suggestions to who that could be?

Last year when a few people thought Wats would get booted after our dismal performance in the CCG, an "insider" on RSS suggested that Beck would likely be promoted to O.C. and the following two names were suggested as possibly taking over Beck's position as RB coach:

P.J. Fecko - Current HC at Cardinal Mooney High School since 2000. He's a young guy in his mid-30's. He replaced the legendary Don Bucci who coached all the Stoops & Pelini boys. Fecko is 101-37 with 3 state titles at Mooney.

Jeff Sims - Current HC at Fort Scott Community College.

Oh lol. I don't know much about him, but I thoughts since Shannon was fired and he likes the downhill run he might be an option. Harsin would be awesome but IF Watson leaves I think in all likelihood it'd be Beck.

Ya probably, but one can hope haha

Well, I think we will be stuck with Watson and his horrible offensive coordinator skills for one more year unfortunately. It's great that Bo is loyal to his staff, but we are really going to start losing more games if something isn't done now.

As far as the subject of this thread goes...we could always get a donkey or maybe a trained monkey to take over as offensive coordinator.

i do not want cotton or beck or any current staff on Nebraska to become the OC. get someone with great experience

I agree if Cotton becomes the OC I may go into hiding. That would not be good..............

Didn't Cotton only have one year as OC, 2003? I can't remember if that's right, but if it is then his offenses were easily as effective as Watson's, and in only his first year.

i do not want cotton or beck or any current staff on Nebraska to become the OC. get someone with great experience

I agree if Cotton becomes the OC I may go into hiding. That would not be good..............

Didn't Cotton only have one year as OC, 2003? I can't remember if that's right, but if it is then his offenses were easily as effective as Watson's, and in only his first year.

Correctamundo!