Beating a team three times in one year...

Judoka

I was wondering the very same thing. My guess, with no research behind it, is that if it did happen it would have been in the early days of college football. Like a hundred years ago or something.

Oh, and we still gotta beat U-dub twice more before we get too excited about it.

Washington will get owned again, and then again. after we had already destroyed them earlier. 3 times 1 year. nbd.

I fully expect them to be a lot more prepared for us this time. Whether they have the horses on D, I don't know, but then, whether Taylor gets healthy or not, I don't know either.

Washington will get owned again, and then again. after we had already destroyed them earlier. 3 times 1 year. nbd.

I fully expect them to be a lot more prepared for us this time. Whether they have the horses on D, I don't know, but then, whether Taylor gets healthy or not, I don't know either.

The only reason we lose this game is if we don't come to the game like we want to be there, which could very well happen. We've already proven once that we have far better athletes than what Washington has, and we've also proven that our coaches are better.

The only reason we lose this game is if we don't come to the game like we want to be there, which could very well happen. We've already proven once that we have far better athletes than what Washington has, and we've also proven that our coaches are better.

You are exactly right. We are a better football team from top to bottom, but we can also get beat by the lowest of the low, so we HAVE to come to play.

I also hope the three weeks will help Martinez regain the Magic from earlier in the season.

You are exactly right. We are a better football team from top to bottom, but we can also get beat by the lowest of the low, so we HAVE to come to play.

I also hope the three weeks will help Martinez regain the Magic from earlier in the season.

My guess is that he could get to around a legitimate 90-95%. I don't think you'll see him bust an 80 yarder like he did the first time, but the three weeks will give him plenty of time to heal up.

Yah, agreed. I will gladly settle for win #2 here, however we get it. (Hopefully with some actual offensive production against their shoddy D.) If we can then grab win #3, so much the better. But asking for three straight blowouts in one year is clearly asking for too much. This one could be a tough game.

I really hope you're wrong about seeing Taylor bust an 80 yard run. It would help us all remember why we were so excited about him. Amazing potential that kid. Here's hoping that the late season meltdown was just injuries and inexperience. 3 more years of ass-kicking QB play on deck!

Well, if you include CCG appearances, it has happened in the Big 12. Kansas State lost to Oklahoma on 10/14/2000, 12/2/2000, and 9/29/2001.

Oklahoma also did it to Colorado on 11/2/02, 12/7/02 and 10/25/03.

Texas beat CU 3 times in 14 months from Oct 2004 to Dec 2005.

Florida beat Auburn twice in one season but lost by 3 the next year.