Do You All Know Each Other?

Just wondering if any of you in here know each other personally, since alot of you are from Nebraska? I am in California now..but..I lived in Nebraska I was going through alot of pictures yesterday, and I ran across some pictures of my dad. It wouldn't surprise me any if some of you knew him. My dad knew alot of people and if he didn't know them..he would make sure he got to know them:) I sure do miss him..he passed away a long time ago. You may know me and don't even know it. Do you all meet up at tailgaiting parties? Now that would be fun:)

im gonna meet GM_tood for a beer tonight here in omaha. Other than that, i dont really know anyone from the board in physical life. Oh, i met and played football one thanksgiving with axl_sued_me.

:cheers

You guys can come meet me for a beer in Omaha on the 21st, my 21st birthday :cheers

Deal!

It would be awesome if HuskerNation.com sold Huskerboard t-shirts so that members would have a clue just by looking at games who might be a member of the board. :blink:

Of course than Coach Bo would reconize us to, and go full on Pelini on us!!! :steam

• Fire 2

There's a million and a half people in this state, and only about 1,000 of us post on HuskerBoard. It'd be pretty unlikely to know many of those folks.

I doubt if it's quite that random. I'll bet most folks here know one or two others. Some may know a dozen or more if they's gone to tailgates.

However, nobody knows me on this board. So let me introduce myself. I'm Shawn Watson.