First Big 10 schedule not as tough as it looks?

JTrain

alright i have seen every single big ten team play in the past three years (mostly at kinnick) but this is what i can tell you about every team

Wisconsin.....HUGE! They are very very big and will try to run right at the heart of our defense all game and wont be intimated by our speed. And camp randall is nuts. Really a tough way to start the big ten. Idk bout this game

Minnesota. Cupcake. Under no circumstance should we lose this game. They really were out manned all year (except against iowa) haha

Michigan St. They run well and play good defense. Im assuming cousins will return for his senior year and hes pretty solid but they are definitely, definitely overrated this year.

Northwestern..Honestly one of the best coached teams in the conference. Persa was quietly one of the best qbs in the nation this year. I know what your thinking but go look at his stats before you say anything. I have seen iowa lose like 6 of the last 7 to these guys and it scares me.

Ohio State...speed...easily the most athletic team in the big ten every year. Really the only team in the conference who will be better than us next year.

Penn St. They run a weird spread type offense that reminds me of mizzou. But after all its linebacker u so thats never good for a running team like us. Royster is gone i believe though. He was a disappointment anyway this year.

Michigan. Everyone will be looking forward to denard vs tmagic (assuming hes healthy) But as everyone knows their defense is pretty pathetic and we are too fast on defense for any nebraska fan to be worried about this game.

finally iowa. First of all i want everyone to look forward to this game and what i think will be a huge rivalry in the future. Both teams travel sooo well and we are so close geographically. I think that the iowa game will have consistant conference title game implications i wouldnt be surprised if the husker faithful bring 35k fans to iowa city and vice versa. But iowa has a different identity every year. Lsst year stanzi made every play possible and this year they couldnt do anything on either side of the ball in the fourth quarter. We win this game

Personally i think we will get two losses in there somewhere. I think we split ohio st wisconsin and lose to someone stupid probably michigan st or northwestern. But we are going to be the best team in our division and probably make the title game. I will say that i am very excited to not play illinois. They played pretty solid at times this year

The way I see it right now.

Loss to Ohio State.

Wisconsin/Mich. State/Iowa/Penn State...another loss in here somewhere, lose 2 potentially...lose 3 of these 4 and it is a bad year.

My guess is we have at least 2 losses, 50/50 3 losses, chance of 4 losses. It is going to be a really fun year though...every Saturday will be BIG!

The problem you are going to have with Iowa next year is that after this year and the number of players we lose we will be entering next year with no expectations and possibly unranked. That almost guarantees a 10-2 or 11-1 season for us! If we were being talked about as potential conference title contenders then this game would be a piece of cake for you!

Not sure whether to :laughpound or :facepalm: at the way our team handles expectations both good and bad.