LOUISIANA HUSKER!!!!

huskers1

We have a LH but its two different folks. I have never, ever seen the HI LH here.

Willie is the man.

yep right on point about Pelini showing interest in Miami. chuckleshuffle Everyone should pm him for information.

How do you know he didnt? BTW Willie has been dead on more than anyone else here Ive seen.

Willie was completely on point here, and if you paid attention he said that Bo was not going to go. I don't know how relieved anyone should be about the situation even with Bo staying on, as he more or less let it get out there that he was displeased with the athletic department/university for the A&M reprimands, conveniently right in the aftermath of letting the Miami story fester for a couple of days.

I think it's a subtle statement from Bo, to Harvey.

IBR or I could have could have told you that BO was not going to a School that fired a coach with a winning record, lack of facilities, and can hardly sell out their stadium even against good teams. Bo said he had no interest that refutes with Willie saying their was some interest.

Anyone think Pelini let the Miami talk fester to get people off firing Watson kick everyone was on? I doubt Pelini that devious it's probably more that he doesnt care what people are saying.

So....If there was interest then you think Bo would release a statement that said "Yeah, I kind of was interested but decided not to go."

or better yet

"I just did this to rub Harvey;s nose in it and scare you all."

That really seems possible to you?

So your saying Willie was right because Bo's not going to say he was interested if he really was? Hard to be wrong in anything if you take that stand since it doesnt matter what BO's says.

Now I know how IBR got people to follow him.

Gotta give some props to my man Ez E too. He knows whats up.

Ez E and Willie are the two I look for when I want to know what is happening.

They're Mavericks!!!!!

Don't forget Nexus. He's one of the few who seems to have his finger on what's going on as well.

BTW, whatever happened to Ohio Pete? He was pretty accurate also. Wish he'd post again.

Never ever forget Nexus. The guy is the backbone of the recruiting section and Pete has a wealth of knowledge. Didnt mean to leave them or anyone else out.

So your saying Willie was right because Bo's not going to say he was interested if he really was? Hard to be wrong in anything if you take that stand since it doesnt matter what BO's says.

Now I know how IBR got people to follow him.

i3onxhee.gif

LOL.. Been talking recruiting for years with Willie. I got here in 04, him in 05. I know the track records of most. Willie is very knowledgable and Ez E was a spark when he showed up a couple years ago and he has the goods. Nexus does work around here . Dedicated.. He really keeps the forum running smooth.

Like I said. Much appreciate them and anyone else who drops some info for us.

We have a LH but its two different folks. I have never, ever seen the HI LH here.

You are correct, there are two on HI.

Louisiana Huskers (note the space), is the one that posts on the premium board over there and IIRC he currently lives in Las Vegas Nevada.

I go by LouisianaHusker (no space) over there and currently live in Leesville Louisiana and have lived here since 2001 which is before I joined the free part of HI.

I mainly use the various free boards for information since I'm stuck in SEC country, with the occasional post to opine.

Louisiana Huskers (note the space), is the one that posts on the premium board over there and IIRC he currently lives in Las Vegas Nevada.

I go by LouisianaHusker (no space) over there and currently live in Leesville Louisiana and have lived here since 2001 which is before I joined the free part of HI.

I mainly use the various free boards for information since I'm stuck in SEC country, with the occasional post to opine.

how do you know where people live again?

how do you know where people live again?

There was an online article several years ago, I don't have a link to it, back when I was a member of a now defunct Husker board, it made mention of a Louisiana Husker that at that time lived in Las Vegas. I was asked on that board if it was me. It wasn't and I have assumed that it was the HI (premium board) LH that they had mentioned.

I have also just recently been confused for the other LH on HI and was told that I should change my name there. I made that case that if IIRC he lives in Vegas and I currently live in Louisiana I will not change my name.

Obviously the other LH has no problems with this since I have yet to receive any complaints from him on the free board or via PM.