Big Ten Division Names and Logo Released

didnt see a thread about this yet

http://www.annarbor....-today-at-noon/

Big Ten officials will unveil the names of its new divisions and the conference's new logo at noon today on the Big Ten Network.

The division names have been a hot topic since the conference announced it would move its football members to a two-division format on Sept. 1. Conference commissioner Jim Delany is expected to join the broadcast.

Although "Bo" and "Woody" were popular division name candidates in early discussions among fans - tributes to Michigan coach Bo Schembechler and Ohio State coach Woody Hayes - the Big Ten indicated earlier it didn't want to ignore the histories of the conference's other 10 schools.

Geographic names are also unlikely candidates. When the conference split into two divisions, it did not do so along geographic lines.

The two divisions are: Illinois, Indiana, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue and Wisconsin in one division, and Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska and Northwestern in the other.

The division names and logo overhaul are the latest in several sweeping changes in the conference, which added Nebraska as a member and a football championship game starting at the end of the 2011 regular season in recent months.

Last week, the Big Ten announced it had concluded its expansion process for the "foreseeable future."

What channel can I watch this on? I don't have the Big 10 network here at college yet though, so will anything local cover it?

The link Zeek provided is the live stream on BTN.com. You can watch it there.

What channel can I watch this on? I don't have the Big 10 network here at college yet though, so will anything local cover it?

Try the live online link to the Big Ten Network website (given above and now here too) - linky

Thanks!