The reason I like this board

bigg10

I am a Hawkeye fan, I have been watching them since I could see (41 years now). With that said I hate thier board/fans. What a bunch of whinney, rumor spreading people. It's nice to come to a board where there are good conversations, with knowlegeable fans. Cant wait to come to Lincoln me as a Hawk fan and the woman a Husker fan and do this in person over a beer.

I am a Hawkeye fan, I have been watching them since I could see (41 years now). With that said I hate thier board/fans. What a bunch of whinney, rumor spreading people. It's nice to come to a board where there are good conversations, with knowlegeable fans. Cant wait to come to Lincoln me as a Hawk fan and the woman a Husker fan and do this in person over a beer.

If you would have come here last week, you'd be singing a different tune. This board has been nuts since the CCG, but now its starting to die down. Its actually quite boring now, not much to talk about. I spend the majority of my time trying to kill time in the woodshed and recruiting forum.

That is why I spent the day over here yesterday talking about the new logo and division announcements. Couldn't stand what was going on over on the Hawk boards. Glad to see another Hawk fan over here so that we outnumber the NW fans 2-1!!! :)