Braylon Heard

HankNU

Braylon received his test score today and got the 18 he needed. Congrats Braylon.

I hope you're right right!! That would be a sweet Christmas present!! Got a link to confirm? Where'd you get this information?

Nevermind!!! Just saw it on the front page of Rivals!!! AWESOME!!!!!

Edited by SkerMin8r

This is why late defections like Tevin Mitchell don't get me down. There is always a silver lining with guys like Braylon Heard

taking that scolly. Heard is every bit as good as A Green. We have to potential to have some really good backs heading into Big 10 play. Wow!!!

Hear, hear.

I might be the only one . . . but I think that Braylon Heard will be a better running back than Aaron Green. I'm ecstatic to have both but Heard seems to have almost as much elusiveness and looks to be better at breaking tackles.

Congrats Braylon. Good luck to you!

This is why late defections like Tevin Mitchell don't get me down. There is always a silver lining with guys like Braylon Heard

taking that scolly. Heard is every bit as good as A Green. We have to potential to have some really good backs heading into Big 10 play. Wow!!!

Hear, hear.

I might be the only one . . . but I think that Braylon Heard will be a better running back than Aaron Green. I'm ecstatic to have both but Heard seems to have almost as much elusiveness and looks to be better at breaking tackles.

I agree on Heard.

Heard and Kenny Bell were my two favorite signees from last year.

Think about some of the players on the offensive side of the ball over the next few years.

Taylor Martinez, Jamal Turner, B. Carnes, R Birkhead,(wildcat) Kyler Reed, Bubba Starling?, Aaron Green, Kenny Bell, SJB, Enuwa(sp), Brandon Kinnie for next year. OL is built for running the ball with power.

Things are looking up on the offensive side of the ball.

Hear, hear.

I agree on Heard.

Heard and Kenny Bell were my two favorite signees from last year.

Think about some of the players on the offensive side of the ball over the next few years.

Taylor Martinez, Jamal Turner, B. Carnes, R Birkhead,(wildcat) Kyler Reed, Bubba Starling?, Aaron Green, Kenny Bell, SJB, Enuwa(sp), Brandon Kinnie for next year. OL is built for running the ball with power.

Things are looking up on the offensive side of the ball.

That offensive line is going to have some bulldozers on it. I can't wait!