From a UW fan

youdub

faced with that abortion of a performance and the dogs come up with a grand total of 10 earned points? HAHA - come to lincloln in september and you will see why washington deserves no credit for this debacle. thanks for the cheap shots and tell locker he looked like an idiot spiking the ball in the end zone. 56-21 in the game that mattered - remember that?

The game that mattered? You sir, are an idiot. They got better at the end of the year, and you got worse. Now you get to think about losing to a .500 team and question your program for the next 8 months.

You're still hanging around...not much of life that you have, huh?

I know you're hurting right now. Don't worry; you'll get over it eventually.

faced with that abortion of a performance and the dogs come up with a grand total of 10 earned points? HAHA - come to lincloln in september and you will see why washington deserves no credit for this debacle. thanks for the cheap shots and tell locker he looked like an idiot spiking the ball in the end zone. 56-21 in the game that mattered - remember that?

The game that mattered? You sir, are an idiot. They got better at the end of the year, and you got worse. Now you get to think about losing to a .500 team and question your program for the next 8 months.

You're still hanging around...not much of life that you have, huh?

I know you're hurting right now. Don't worry; you'll get over it eventually.

Notice the countdown clock in the upper corner...I'm over it already. Moving on to recruiting talk, coaching talk, etc. The game was what i anticipated and turned out the way i expected.

You don't know us very well. In a week or two, everyone will be elated when we find out Watson isn't coming back next year. This will last until Bo announces our new OC. Then we will have part of us saying what a great find while the rest of us whine and complain. Then, we'll all pump up Carnes or whoever as the next Tommie Frazier while continuing to throw Martinez and Green under the bus. None of us will waste the next eight months thinking about losing to Washington. When we lost seven bowl games in a row, I never once thought we wouldn't be back possibly playing for a NC the next year.

You don't know us very well. In a week or two, everyone will be elated when we find out Watson isn't coming back next year. This will last until Bo announces our new OC. Then we will have part of us saying what a great find while the rest of us whine and complain. Then, we'll all pump up Carnes or whoever as the next Tommie Frazier while continuing to throw Martinez and Green under the bus. None of us will waste the next eight months thinking about losing to Washington. When we lost seven bowl games in a row, I never once thought we wouldn't be back possibly playing for a NC the next year.

+1

we need to get off youdub's back. he is not on here talking sh*t. he stated his opinion and some questions and some of you are taking this too serious. this where we HAVE to remain "the best fans in all of college football" by showing class and losing with some dignity. we were not the best team last night. we were going through the motions and did not want to be there. we made our own path to that game. if you ask me, we lost this game the day the bowls were announced. we did not want to play a UW team we smoked in september but dont lose to OU or A&M or UT and we would not have to. youdub, thanks for posting here and not trying to stir the pot. congrats on the win and good look next year and if you can make it down to the game in lincoln next year, you will not regret it. it will be a different and eye opening experience for you coming from the west coast.

In no ways am I trying to talk smack, since you guys smacked us around on our own home turf. But at the same time, all the threads I see are how poorly you guys played.

While that may be true, there weren't any threads on how poorly UW played when you guys throttled us.

So seeing these threads, it's seems like you're mostly blaming T-mart and your OC, which all may be well and true.

But at the same time how can you diminish the fact the fact that your O-line, as well as your D-line, which are still MUCH more talented than our O/D lines, got absolutely man-handled. Call it poor coaching, motivation, but still .. . . It's hard to coach defeat against a DT or OT that weighs a whole lot less and is apparently a whole lot less skilled than you.

I'm still not trying to talk smack, but I'm just a little surprised you won't give my dawgs some credit.

Cool story bro.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZXamxPImF0

we need to get off youdub's back. he is not on here talking sh*t. he stated his opinion and some questions and some of you are taking this too serious. this where we HAVE to remain "the best fans in all of college football" by showing class and losing with some dignity. we were not the best team last night. we were going through the motions and did not want to be there. we made our own path to that game. if you ask me, we lost this game the day the bowls were announced. we did not want to play a UW team we smoked in september but dont lose to OU or A&M or UT and we would not have to. youdub, thanks for posting here and not trying to stir the pot. congrats on the win and good look next year and if you can make it down to the game in lincoln next year, you will not regret it. it will be a different and eye opening experience for you coming from the west coast.

This is also a Nebraska message board. I didn't go over to the washington board and demand respect after our win. This whole thread is petty and pointless (yet entertaining)...

this lost should have an earthquake like effect on our whole program...everyone should feel embarrassed as hell over the pathetic end to our season...the off season prep better be extraordinary on every one's part...coaches, players, the whole damn ball of wax.....Bo has his work cut out for himself.....an entire review of the whole program is needed.

we are nowhere near to being an elite program.....not even close, we have been exposed.