Why isn't there a "Fire Barney" thread?

Yes, Shawn Watson is awful and needs to go. I am by no means defending him to keep his job, but our offensive line is terrible. Just terrible. Sure, we can push around girly teams like KSU and Missouri, but what about when we play a team that's fired up and physical? We have no chance.

Last night it was painfully obvious Washington was just going to load the box and run downs, and blitz the house in passing situations. It would have been nice to see a freaking screen pass, but the offensive line play was just unacceptable. Barney takes decently talented linemen and manages to get the worst out of them. Get that clown out of here.

I guess I'm under the assumption that if Watson goes, Cotton will be shown the door as well and the Skers will do a complete offensive overhaul. Maybe I shouldn't make that assumption, because Cotton needs to take a hike more than anyone.

yes, like a disease, i assume once we acquire an antibiotic, both diseases will be gone.

I guess I'm under the assumption that if Watson goes, Cotton will be shown the door as well and the Skers will do a complete offensive overhaul. Maybe I shouldn't make that assumption, because Cotton needs to take a hike more than anyone.

I'm under the same assumption. It's 100% clear Barney is not capable of getting his o-line mentally and physically ready to play like an NU line is supposed to play. He has the talent - but he can't develop them.

Cotton is a disaster. He couldn't even cut it at ISU and we bring him back instantly. Disgusting. I think the biggest travesty was that the team had 26 days to install a quick passing offense, since it was obvious Washington was going to load the box to stop the run, and they didn't even try to do that. Very predictable offense and very poor line play. We need a new OC and new O-line coach ASAP.

If I had to choose between Watson and Cotton going, I'd choose Cotton. Watson isn't far behind, though.

Honestly, I appreciate what they've done for the team, but neither coach is putting a consistently good "product" on the field. And this has been the case for multiple seasons now. I wish them the best, but I hope they're shown the door before next season.

Of course, we need to be able to get replacements who are better. That's always the catch.

Yes, Shawn Watson is awful and needs to go. I am by no means defending him to keep his job, but our offensive line is terrible. Just terrible. Sure, we can push around girly teams like KSU and Missouri, but what about when we play a team that's fired up and physical? We have no chance.

Last night it was painfully obvious Washington was just going to load the box and run downs, and blitz the house in passing situations. It would have been nice to see a freaking screen pass, but the offensive line play was just unacceptable. Barney takes decently talented linemen and manages to get the worst out of them. Get that clown out of here.

The line was blocking like a screen was called every play last night...

The line was blocking like a screen was called every play last night...

they got dominated.

there was one play when taylor was sacked. if you were watching the line, you wouldve seen four of our lineman on their backs being run over by a much smaller washington d line. they didnt play with any pride or determination last night