5 Things That NEED To Happen

BIG ERN

6) Learn how to get the team ready to play every game even the easy ones, SD State, Wasthington last night. Clearly BO did not get the guys ready to go last night.

I love Bo...but I hate to say it...it's true! This rests on Bo's shoulders this time....

no. it doesnt. believe it or not, we dont always have to pinpoint blame on somebody every time something goes wrong.

If this contiunes the PROBLEM will be on Bo. This is Bo's football team he is the man in charge. If doesnt do things to make the program right..... then he will have nobody to blame but himself.

You dont point the finger you point the thumb.

thats a big if. all im saying is dont be too eager to place judgement. dont forget how far we've come since the callahan era

6) Learn how to get the team ready to play every game even the easy ones, SD State, Wasthington last night. Clearly BO did not get the guys ready to go last night.

I love Bo...but I hate to say it...it's true! This rests on Bo's shoulders this time....

no. it doesnt. believe it or not, we dont always have to pinpoint blame on somebody every time something goes wrong.

If this contiunes the PROBLEM will be on Bo. This is Bo's football team he is the man in charge. If doesnt do things to make the program right..... then he will have nobody to blame but himself.

thats a big if. all im saying is dont be too eager to place judgement. dont forget what we've come from since the callahan era

Yes and its time to take that next step. We need to go from 10 wins to 12-13-14 wins. If it takes another 3 years to do that, Im fine with that. Bo needs to be proactive about this. He needs to look in the mirror and decide whats it gonna take. If we need to let some of the staff go... then do it. Dont wait until this problem gets any worse than it already is.

The only team that beat us this year is ourselves.

thats a big if. all im saying is dont be too eager to place judgement. dont forget how far we've come since the callahan era

After last night it seems like we've completed the circle right back to where we were under BC. I most definitely blame Bo just like I did BC. There isn't a doubt that they know their stuff but good leaders and bosses are able to make tough choices that allow for continued progress. BC and Bo are a lot alike in their stubbornness and their "everything is fine" coach speak.

thats a big if. all im saying is dont be too eager to place judgement. dont forget what we've come from since the callahan era

Yes and its time to take that next step. We need to go from 10 wins to 12-13-14 wins. If it takes another 3 years to do that, Im fine with that. Bo needs to be proactive about this. He needs to look in the mirror and decide whats it gonna take. If we need to let some of the staff go... then do it. Dont wait until this problem gets any worse than it already is.

The only team that beat us this year is ourselves.

this is true.

as long as we dont get ahead of ourselves. our expectations we're relatively unrealistic coming into the season. one disappointing 10 win season does not in any way warrant a change.

After last night it seems like we've completed the circle right back to where we were under BC. I most definitely blame Bo just like I did BC. There isn't a doubt that they know their stuff but good leaders and bosses are able to make tough choices that allow for continued progress. BC and Bo are a lot alike in their stubbornness and their "everything is fine" coach speak.

woah now.....

The team has come out and sucked basically every other game this year. I don't care what our record is if the team can't be arsed to come out and play every week. That sh#t is gonna bite us in the ass and it almost did more than once this year.

If there are problems with the team, it's ultimately on Bo. End of story.

How about our defensive coordinator Carl grows a brain? same with the defensive linemen

Locker scrambled all night long... drop back a person from the defensive line to contain the scrambles...

Dennard and Amukamara play so good defensively that it covers up for the nebraska defense. Last night we were exposed. Nobody could stop the washington's run game. Polk gained like 7 yards a run. Defensive tackles and ends need to step it up. Suh isn't here to babysit you anymore

Dline was just slow as hell. I mean they got threw the blockers but they wernt fast enough to catch locker. He would just run around them. So that left dennard to pick up the tackle.

1. Shawn Watson has to go. Wouldn't mind if all other offensive coaches joined.

2. Martinez needs to be moved to WR. (Unless Green/Turner/Starling can't improve on throwing the ball).

3. Screen passes need to be called.

4. Quit fumbling and dropping the football!!! IF you do so you DON'T play. Only solution.

5. WR's need to be taught how to run routes besides the 5 yard slant.

Hmm I think you do #1 and the other 4 take care of themselves. No Taylor at Qb with new OC thus eliminating a large part of #4. The new OC takes care of 3 and 5 also so yeah....just #1 needs to happen.

I think this depends a lot on who the new OC is.

And I would be surprised, pleasantly, if Bo has a change of heart with the 'Martinez starting QB' experiment.

I am not sure I agree with those who want to clean house though. Brown should be kept for sure, and Beck too IMO, for his recruiting work and Texas ties. Some semblance of the system in place should be kept going forward. A hybrid of cleaning house and just new direction from Bo, combined with an influx of talent. Let it grow and watch it flourish, I really believe it can. The direction from Bo will be key.

if Watson does get the hook, whomever the new OC may be, he should be allowed to pick all of his assistants. if Bo puts restrictions on who will be retained he will have a hard time finding a decent OC......anyone think Charlie Weiss was told who would be held over as offensive assisstants at Florida?.....i doubt it.

5. WR's need to be taught how to run routes besides the 5 yard slant.

That boils down to a play call, my man.

I think it's also the result of having a very crappy OL. We don't have time to run anything else. IMO Barney should be public enemy #1. As an OC, with a line coached by Cotton, it doesn't matter how many athletes you have at the skill position or what you call, it isn't going to work because you won't have the line play to do it.