Thanks Huskers........

This guy has to be an Iowa fan. If you know Iowa fans, take a look at their facebook profiles after an Iowa win or loss....no comments whatsoever. Then look at their profiles after a Nebraska loss.....nothing but Nebraska smack talk. They get their jollies more off of Nebraska losing than anything their team does. Here's to hoping we never lose to those D'bags. Clowns.

....for giving me a sweet loss to a 6-6 team to relish for a good while. I don't care too much about football, but because you freaks have to make it the number one news story almost all year long, I take pleasure in your pain. Here's to hoping many of your new foes next year run it down your throats as well. Suck on the big L, Cornsuckers!

What?

• Fire 1

....for giving me a sweet loss to a 6-6 team to relish for a good while. I don't care too much about football, but because you freaks have to make it the number one news story almost all year long, I take pleasure in your pain. Here's to hoping many of your new foes next year run it down your throats as well. Suck on the big L, Cornsuckers!

What?

I suppose we should probably point out to our OP who is probably still browsing as a guest that we also lost to a 5-7 team (texas) this season