Pelini's Bowl Preparation

As unprepared and uninspired as we played last night, does anyone think that our relatively light bowl preparation/practices were to blame? If you remember, TO used to do this in the 80's and early 90's, but he changed. He carried practices on like normal so that the team would be consistant and would have their timing down.

Thoughts? :dunno

Part of the problem I see with this year's team is that there is nobody that has stepped up and because the voice, the leader. Last year, if Suh said something, everybody on that team listened. This year, with a redshirt freshman QB, and nobody that was really that dominate on Defense other than a JUCO transfer, there was no voice.

Thing is, Bo has a reputation as an ace in bowl preparation.

How we came out so unprepared, unfocused, from the HC and down, is just unfathomable to me. I hesitate to put that all on the coaches, but for goodness sake, it was pretty bad.

Surely we got a clue of how Taylor would perform in all the practices. And recent history. There are just so many questions I have right now and few answers.

Apparently, Watson was more concerned with interviewing elsewhere than putting together a game plan for the Bowl Game. Embarrassing all around, not one bright spot in this game. Unprepared, undisciplined, unmotivated. I'm sick.

No, this is the time of year when coaches interview. Hell, Pelini interviewed with Nebraska during the regular season while at LSU. Ekeler interviewed.

The whole staff was unfocused and unprepared for this and while there may have been distractions, I will point to one common theme: we thought we could walk into that stadium and win. We have had a number of struggles lately involving easy games and getting up for them. Iowa State, SDSU come to mind.

Apparently, Watson was more concerned with interviewing elsewhere than putting together a game plan for the Bowl Game. Embarrassing all around, not one bright spot in this game. Unprepared, undisciplined, unmotivated. I'm sick.

amen!!

Change has to come, somehow, someway. Bo, you are going to have to pull the trigger. Say goodbye to some of your coaches.