Zac Who?

Roark

Where did we pull this 20% number from? Factual basis, please.

From sources with exact knowledge of the injury, its extent, and the procedure. One being my newphew who plays for NU and another three sources with more detailed information. It's the facts and that's more than you need to know.

Next you'll want me to name names. Maybe not - only an idiot would ask such studid request.

From sources with exact knowledge of the injury, its extent, and the procedure. One being my newphew who plays for NU and another three sources with more detailed information. It's the facts and that's more than you need to know.

Next you'll want me to name names. Maybe not - only an idiot would ask such studid request.

My source is closer to Zac Lee than your sources. Let's say a lot closer. And what he told me doesn't jive with that one bit.

How do you like them apples?

them-apples.jpg

My source is closer to Zac Lee than your sources. Let's say a lot closer. And what he told me doesn't jive with that one bit.

How do you like them apples?

them-apples.jpg

Your source, Sipple, is clueless. You have apples and I have the facts. Your apples seem to work well for you.

Your source, Sipple, is clueless. You have apples and I have the facts. Your apples seem to work well for you.

Your Sipple obsession is cute. It's not Sipple Think waaaaaay closer to Zac. Like, waaaaaay closer.

And you don't have facts, or at least, you don't have the right facts.

Your Sipple obsession is cute. It's not Sipple Think waaaaaay closer to Zac. Like, waaaaaay closer.

And you don't have facts, or at least, you don't have the right facts.

If you are not quoting Sipple, then it must be Layne Reeves or some other NU female athlete who you saw in line at the movie theater the other night. I know - your source is the picture of Jenna Lee you "look" at several times a day.