Most hated team

Which of the following teams do you hate most?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

doesnt it just piss u off wen u hear the guys from the nfl on monday nite football say "the U" or THEEEEE ohio state university" i cant stand em just because of that

Anyone watch the player introductions on MNF last night? A couple of the guys gave their highschools and one Cheif even gave his preschool. Was pretty damn funny. :lol:

Yeah he played like he was still in pre school. I know this is off the topic but you would think by now the chieks would figure a way to stop the boot leg. Sad

doesnt it just piss u off wen u hear the guys from the nfl on monday nite football say "the U" or THEEEEE ohio state university" i cant stand em just because of that

Anyone watch the player introductions on MNF last night? A couple of the guys gave their highschools and one Cheif even gave his preschool. Was pretty damn funny. :lol:

Yeah he played like he was still in pre school. I know this is off the topic but you would think by now the chieks would figure a way to stop the boot leg. Sad

ND fairies can kiss my ... anyone with their own TV contract can go screw...umm... in a lightbulb ;)

KC Chefs are a close 2nd...(hey, they're an out-of-conference college team, right? ;):rollin

Glad my Broncos made em look stupid last night...thought Vermin was going to cry...again... :rolleyes:

Yeah, that was pretty funny...but the funniest thing was watching the Broncos kick the Chiefs' A$$!!!!!!!

:thumbs

Florida State. Just because my rommate is a Seminole fan, and is a native Nebraskan. He just does it to piss everyone off, and well.. that's why it pisses me off, lol. But seriously he doesn't watch football at all, doesn't know the name of their quarterback.. nothing. Its pathetic.. oh well.

:yeah Took the words out of my mouth. I dont apreciate the fact that little Bowden keeps talking trash to all are recruits. Old Bowden makes me ILL. Can anyone say B.S. artist.

you put most big 12 teams in the big 10 and they lose, hate it as much as you want, but its possibly one of the toughest confrences to win in week in and week out. anyhow i voted for USC love pete carroll, hate the trojans.

You can't be serious. NU lost to Michigan in the 1985 Fiesta Bowl and then PSU in 2002, in between, the Huskers went 17 years without losing to a B10 team (6-0). The B10 is consistently overrated year after year and Texas proved it again this year by beating the B10's best at home.

He's right. The Big 10 is always overrated along with Notre Dame(who may as well be in the Big 10 anyway). Just look at Iowa, Michigan, and Purdue. These three teams were supposed to be National championship contenders, not anymore. The balance of power has shifted in the Big 10 to Penn State, Michigan State, Minnesota, and Wisconsin but none of these are likely to go undefeated either.

TouchdownTommie Posted on Sep 27 2005, 02:14 PM

QUOTE (IndyHusker @ Sep 26 2005, 06:49 PM)

you put most big 12 teams in the big 10 and they lose, hate it as much as you want, but its possibly one of the toughest confrences to win in week in and week out. anyhow i voted for USC love pete carroll, hate the trojans.

You can't be serious. NU lost to Michigan in the 1985 Fiesta Bowl and then PSU in 2002, in between, the Huskers went 17 years without losing to a B10 team (6-0). The B10 is consistently overrated year after year and Texas proved it again this year by beating the B10's best at home. 

***NOTE THE WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT PART****** and Texas squeeked by. Texas plays a big ten schedule all year and they will get beat.