Army All-American Game

West only lost because they didn't put Bubba Starling in on the last few possessions. Dumb coaches

What was with his love affair with Kessler?! Isn't very player supposed to at least get a drive? It's to showcase each individual's talent, not just one QB!

kessler looked like cow chips

West only lost because they didn't put Bubba Starling in on the last few possessions. Dumb coaches

What was with his love affair with Kessler?! Isn't very player supposed to at least get a drive? It's to showcase each individual's talent, not just one QB!

kessler looked like cow chips

The dude hangs in the pocket too long! Nearly every play was a sack!!!

This game was actually quite boring. Neither team tried to run the ball, and suprise the East started making a comeback when they got Hart going a little. The West never even attempted to get a run game going, even with Green Sims Jr and Brown as RBs, straight stupid.

The lineplay was a joke and all the under center QB play was probably due to the West not having a true center, or anyone that had played center on the roster.

12 sachs? What was the love fest with Kessler? The coach from the west must not know there is a running game. Aaron Green has some speed and moves for sure. Some of the guys committing seem to be just making up their minds. Love the attention.....

funny part.. is thats the coach (west) that Watson goes to for advise... known as a WCO guru chuckleshuffle

A few comments. I saw the first half and first part of the third quarter. I saw Bubba make some great moves on a scramble. It's possible he may be more shifty than T-Mart. His head coach said Bubba for the most part didn't fit his offensive system and would have limited playing time for him, but he thought Bubba is a great athlete.

I didn't get to see Green's nice runs. Unfortunately, I had to leave and only saw him drop a screen pass at the beginning of the game and one short gain.

How did Green compare overall to the other Rbs?