Watson to Michigan??

C N Red

I see Joe Mogila just got hired on for the Omaha Nighthawks. Maybe he'll give Wats a call. *prays*

Wasn't Moglia hired by another UFL team?? But, if hired for Omaha, Watson actually funny enough might be a good fit. He could actually run his full West Coast Offense there.

I see Joe Mogila just got hired on for the Omaha Nighthawks. Maybe he'll give Wats a call. *prays*

Wasn't Moglia hired by another UFL team?? But, if hired for Omaha, Watson actually funny enough might be a good fit. He could actually run his full West Coast Offense there.

Yeah he was going to coach the start up team in Virginia (or East Coast somewhere) but as soon as they fired JJ he was rumored to be moved back. It looks like that's what happened. I agree that would be a good place for Wats. I don't know how his relationship was with Joe. And I don't know if in that league the head coach gets to make any hires or if its decided by the league. I'm also certain the pay scale is probably much lower. Its not like its and NFL gig and I think even position coaches in the NFL don't even make Wats's kind of money.

Does anybody think Watson will be overly successful with complete autonomy over another offense or an entire football team? I mean, come on, the man struggled with 'his' offense at times in '08, opting for a spread attack late in the season. Then, in '09 when many people thought we had a solidified defense AND offense, Watson's offense failed and we had to go to a mundane rushing attack that did next to nothing.

And then in 2010, Martinez' speed masked issues that are still rampant on the offense. Poor blocking, poor WR's, and poor execution across the board. Despite the occasional fumbles, the running backs are the only part of the offense that I generally have no problem with.

i hope that someone one high up in nebraska football is listening. why would a team keep a coach that 1) cannot get his offense to perform or cant perform his job and 2) that the general public does not like at all and wants gone? it just doesnt make any sense to me. LISTEN UP TOM AND BO WE WANT HIM GONE! Im afraid Wats is going to cost Bo his job.

i hope that someone one high up in nebraska football is listening. why would a team keep a coach that 1) cannot get his offense to perform or cant perform his job and 2) that the general public does not like at all and wants gone? it just doesnt make any sense to me. LISTEN UP TOM AND BO WE WANT HIM GONE! Im afraid Wats is going to cost Bo his job.

What's really interesting to me is Watson's salary. I heard a couple of radio show hosts talking about it, because he gets paid like he's done something, when in reality he really hasn't. His pay is not justified by his performance.

San Diego State is looking for a new head coach and Stanford is looking for a new Offensive Coordinator! Maybe Watson will enjoy the warm weather in California!!! Apply, Apply, Apply!!!

San Diego State is already filled. Protmoted Rocky Long.

The graceful polite approach is close to over for Wats. Sometimes you just have to put Ol Yeller down yourself.

• Fire 2