They are growing up fast...can't believe they are 18 months old already. I am sure you and your wife love every second when they get to be a handful. I can't believe they are 18 months old already. You are great parents and the boys love you to pieces:) When you have time..now & then keep us up to date on how and what they are doing ok? Before you know it..they will be asking for the keys to the car. Some kids walk early..are they walking yet?

The good and the bad.

The good...

You, all four of you, couldn't look happier.

I can't tell you how much I envy you. You have many years in front of you to enjoy these two little Huskers while my little Huskers are now a grown man of 30 and a Princess of 21 years.

Advice: Keep your camera close.

The bad...

I thought they would be 5 feet tall and a hundred pounds by now. I was thinking they would be our starting line backers in 2015. (Us old guys lose our patience as we get older). :)

Again, all four of you couldn't look happier, and please forgive me for living a little bit vicariously thru you and yours.

God bless, stay safe and no matter how old they get to be always hug and kiss them and tell them you love them.

T_O_B

:bonesflag::bigredn::bigredn::throwdabones1::bigredn::bigredn::bigredn::throwdabones1::bigredn::bigredn::bonesflag: