Zac Lee....husker at heart.

I almost wanted to hear him say "Yeah, I was injured all season and unable to play." This just makes me more frustrated that he didn't get gametime toward the end of the season. I hope he tears it up in the Combine.

Doubt he gets an invite to the combine, but im sure he will show up at the team pro day.

I almost wanted to hear him say "Yeah, I was injured all season and unable to play." This just makes me more frustrated that he didn't get gametime toward the end of the season. I hope he tears it up in the Combine.

Doubt he gets an invite to the combine, but im sure he will show up at the team pro day.

Plus DONU always has a pro day

Good guy, great interview.

I liked the follow-up segment on Watson, too. Some interesting comments by the hosts on Taylor. And other stuff. These guys are pretty astute, eh? I was surprised! :P

I hope he gets to show something to an NFL team.

lets be realistic here zoogs...im not trying to be a counter point just for that sake of an argument...but zac lee doesnt have half the arm that former qbs in the past couple of years here at nebraska have had. its nice to have all those 'intangibles' or whatever the heck people want to try to prop guys up with, but in the end, in the NFL, those intangibles only come into play if you already have the elite level arm and athleticism. Zac Lee's arm is garbage on the NFL level, and thats putting it nicely.

Being realistic, I think he's a long shot at best to make anything out of his NFL opportunity. I am simply applauding how well-spoken he is and adding that I hope it works out for the bes for him, post-Nebraska football career wise.

But this isn't just about the intangibles. Physically speaking, he is as skilled as any QB we have had recently...and as far as QBs for the league go, maybe a bit more than recently. Joe Ganz's arm is garbage on the NFL level, I don't think that is true at all of Lee. The big strike against Lee is being beat out this year for the job and not having much of a college resume. It is one hell of a strike, but physically, he had all the potential.

come on... this guy does not have a single nfl trait besides interview abilities and looking pretty... can't make correct checks at the line, weak arm, can't make quick decisions, not good from under center/good footwork or height, doesn't throw the deep out or long ball well. only way he makes it in the nfl would be as a position coach many years down the road

lets be realistic here zoogs...im not trying to be a counter point just for that sake of an argument...but zac lee doesnt have half the arm that former qbs in the past couple of years here at nebraska have had. its nice to have all those 'intangibles' or whatever the heck people want to try to prop guys up with, but in the end, in the NFL, those intangibles only come into play if you already have the elite level arm and athleticism. Zac Lee's arm is garbage on the NFL level, and thats putting it nicely.

Where did you get this idea from?

Zac very much so has an NFL caliber arm. Zac even has some surprising athleticism that will get noticed.

I've been told MANY times that if you watch Zac in practice, you would see a high-round NFL QB. The only problem Zac has is trying to get that to carry over to a game.

Pretty much the same problem Cody has. Practice warrior.

Still will not get drafted. But if he heals up right, I will not be shocked to see some team get him in as a camp arm.