NU-TTech

I dont know who is more frustrating to watch, Ubel or Diaz. Yes Ubel can do some things offensively but defensively he is almost worthless. He has awful feet and gets beat almost immediatly when he is the on ball defender. His rebounding skills are very poor too.

Diaz did just take a nice shot to the face though.

Half

Nebraska up 35-34

Hopefully this can end up being like the Colorado game where we were up by 1 at half and then pulled away in the second half. Anyway dont get why McCray got so little playing time, sure he missed a couple shots but he had a couple nice passes and was playing much better D than Ubel. Plus he is a much more bigger threat to score than Ubel. Also is Bear Jones hurt again or what? Got in during the last seconds of the first half but that was it. He should have replaced Beranek who was having a horrid first half. Don't really get it. Hopefully things can pick up in the second half.

53-47 Tech is up. They are shooting the ball real well but for some reason we keep leaving them open. Ubel Beranek and Jones are not getting it done on defense and Ubel and Beranek aren't getting it done on offense either. I dont get why McCray and Richardson aren't in the game right now.

Ok last rant post. This is one of those games where I can't stand Doc's coaching. We have a guy in Richardson, who has basically kept us in it the whole game and instead of keeping him in the game he benches him for Beranek. I woulodn't mind this move if Beranek was having a great game or Richardson was making poor decisions but niether one of those options are true. Beranek has yet to score a point and has committed a few turnovers. People have blown by him the whole game and he missed a wide open fastbreak layup. Also once Richardson gets back into the game, his rhythm is messed up.

Anyway tie ball game 57-57

Ok last rant post. This is one of those games where I can't stand Doc's coaching. We have a guy in Richardson, who has basically kept us in it the whole game and instead of keeping him in the game he benches him for Beranek. I woulodn't mind this move if Beranek was having a great game or Richardson was making poor decisions but niether one of those options are true. Beranek has yet to score a point and has committed a few turnovers. People have blown by him the whole game and he missed a wide open fastbreak layup. Also once Richardson gets back into the game, his rhythm is messed up.

Anyway tie ball game 57-57

The layup was pretty much the last straw... he should be on the bench the rest of the game.. holy crap thats bad.

and yes.. the announcers are pathetic..