NU-TTech

This one goes strictly on Doc. He has to realize when players are struggling and take them out. Diaz and Beranek were having awful games but yet he just kept them in there. Plus you cant let Roberson go crazy on us. Either play physical with him, double him, or put in a defender who can stay with him. Its not a hard concept. Damn this is one of the better teams we have had in a long time and Doc is blowing it.

I think this game is closer than a lot of fans think.

Hate to toot my own horn in a time like this but....... looky there.

But in all seriousness outrebounded, second chance points, and terrible outside shooting. I swear I have seen this movie before somewhere.

And I know exactly where the game changed. NU up 5 about five minutes to go. Tech on the FT line. Misses. An unnamed NU player does a crappy job boxing out and then refuses to jump for the rebound expecting the ball to just float on down to him. I wonder where I need to go to vent about unnamed player.

But in all seriousness outrebounded, second chance points, and terrible outside shooting. I swear I have seen this movie before somewhere.

And I know exactly where the game changed. NU up 5 about five minutes to go. Tech on the FT line. Misses. An unnamed NU player does a crappy job boxing out and then refuses to jump for the rebound expecting the ball to just float on down to him. I wonder where I need to go to vent about unnamed player.

Yup.

SSame here. I thought that Tech could come out and surprise us but I thought we were a better team than that. I thought we were better coached. Guess not

WHY is Doc so enamored with Diaz? He manages to score some points here and there, but he is a big liability. The guys is 6'11" and gets ONE rebound? He gets his butt kicked when attempting to play defense. The guy has no energy and plays with no emotion. I really can't stand watching him play. I wish Big Al's conditioning was better so he could play more minutes. He seems to be making strides but isn't there yet. I agree with the others, sit Diaz's butt on the bench and play another guard. It's not like out guards aren't out rebounding him every game anyway.