Dispatches from Senior Bowl practice

knapplc

I didn't forget about Ingram. I just don't think much of him.

Gotta disagree here. You're leaving out a lot of talent outside the Big 12. Here's how I've got them ranked (roughly):

1. Ingram - Not a burner but a true all-around RB

2. Leshoure - High-risk/High-reward type back. Has excellent size and reportedly good speed, but a bit of an unknown.

3. Ryan Williams - Poor senior year, but has the skillset to be an NFL back.

4. Daniel Thomas - Lacks the speed and burst you look for in the NFL, but has good vision and power.

5. Deon Lewis - Regressed this year, but is still very talented. This is the guy I'm least sure on.

6. Kendall Hunter - Looked good at the senior bowl, but unless he find a team that believes in him (ala Ray Rice Balt), he's going to be knocked as too small to be a 3 down back.

7. Roy Helu - I have him ranked here, but I secretly think he could be one of the best of the class. He's got the size, the speed, the blocking, and the work ethic to be good.

8. Demarco Murray - Good speed, good size, but doesn't jump out at you as being a difference maker in the NFL

9. Jacquizz Rodgers - He's electric on the field, but may not time well enough to get an early shot at playtime. He'll have to earn it.

10. Shane Vareen - Meh. Kind of a copy of Helu, but worse.