Spring Game 2011

knapplc

The past 2 years, Nebraska has sold 40,000 tickets by the end of the first week of sales... There were news articles that went out both years stating this as well. This year I haven't heard any news on number of tickets sold thus far other than 20,000 sold on the first day. I wonder if we will be able to fill up the house this year... I expect to see more like 50,000-60,000 for this years game instead of 75,000 like their has been the last couple of years.

The past 2 years, Nebraska has sold 40,000 tickets by the end of the first week of sales... There were news articles that went out both years stating this as well. This year I haven't heard any news on number of tickets sold thus far other than 20,000 sold on the first day. I wonder if we will be able to fill up the house this year... I expect to see more like 50,000-60,000 for this years game instead of 75,000 like their has been the last couple of years.

The sour taste of our last two games would be the biggest factor in slow ticket sales.

I would also be surprised if we didn't have an article or blog blurb or tweet from one of the local papers about ticket sales. Local reporters do read HuskerBoard, after all.

@Huskers tweeted today that so far 34k tickets have been sold.

Razzing, yes they do the tunnel walk. It's a lot like game days. The Fan Nation pavilion is open, and there are tailgaters everywhere.

Thanks Knapp - Daughters gonna love it. You should see her dance to the fight song and she loves watching the "in the deed" video that Epoc did and put on YouTube. Pretty funny how at 3 she realizes Saturday is gameday and the jersey has to be clean for her to wear!

• Fire 1

OK guys - first spring game, take the 3yr old daughter, she's a Husker Freak already. Got some questions.

Do they have a Tunnel Walk at all?

Is there a lot of stuff going on around the stadium as well, like gamedays?

Haha. I'm thinking of taking my 3yr old son. Still haven't got tickets. Never been to a spring game either.