College Football Live on ESPN2

I find it interesting we get jacked over for having a coach get in trouble and resigning days or hours before signing day, yet dirty crap in the sec and all over goes on everyday and ESPN turns a deaf ear. If a recruit commits to a school it should be for a program...fan base...education and personal growth not for just one coach. Coaches change and teams schemes change. Programs like Nebraska are always strong ....ESPN can go lick themselves.

I find this somewhat true. However, if Pelini knew this was going to happen a month ago or better then I think it's just bad business. Not illegal, just unethical

Kinda like the SEC oversigning recruits. Seems like guys on SI talk about this all the time, but haven't heard much about it from ESPN.

Do you really want to use the SEC as an excuse to recruit unethically? I would rather be a part of a program with some integrity

I find it interesting we get jacked over for having a coach get in trouble and resigning days or hours before signing day, yet dirty crap in the sec and all over goes on everyday and ESPN turns a deaf ear. If a recruit commits to a school it should be for a program...fan base...education and personal growth not for just one coach. Coaches change and teams schemes change. Programs like Nebraska are always strong ....ESPN can go lick themselves.

I find this somewhat true. However, if Pelini knew this was going to happen a month ago or better then I think it's just bad business. Not illegal, just unethical

Kinda like the SEC oversigning recruits. Seems like guys on SI talk about this all the time, but haven't heard much about it from ESPN.

Do you really want to use the SEC as an excuse to recruit unethically? I would rather be a part of a program with some integrity

sure sure. Anyway, sounds like his dad doesn't have much of a problem with what occurred. And you have no idea when exactly it was known that Sanders would be exiting; you are just assuming the worst. We may never know exactly what happened, but I feel confident that if Bo could have told him, he would have.

sure sure. Anyway, sounds like his dad doesn't have much of a problem with what occurred. And you have no idea when exactly it was known that Sanders would be exiting; you are just assuming the worst. We may never know exactly what happened, but I feel confident that if Bo could have told him, he would have.

What does my not knowing exactly what happend with Sanders have to do with using the SEC's practice and policies as a benchmark?

What does my not knowing exactly what happend with Sanders have to do with using the SEC's practice and policies as a benchmark?

Nothing. But it does have something to do with the fact that you are questioning our program's integrity when you don't even know what really happened. Like I said, you are assuming the worst. I guess our program had a lot of integrity when we played Johnny Rogers after being convicted of taking part in a gas station robbery, or played Christian Peter after his multiple run-ins with the law(MIP, public urination, grabbing a woman by the throat, groping and don't forget the rape accusations). I'm sure there's a lot more stories we don't know about. Don't act like Bo was the first head coach to make a mistake. You're making a huge deal out of this. There are lots of things happening all the time in college football that are unethical. Nebraska is not any different.

Now you know your in the B10. Espn dogs the B10 all the time (must not like the B10 network). Thing is they will do it on rumors and anything else but not print a retraction when they are wrong. I know you saw some of it in the B12 also but you'll see they despise the B10 and love the sec.

Kuglar had Charles Jackson's Dad on 1620 after the ESPN spot and he told Kuglar he thought he did a good job. He also dogged Dirk for how he interviewed his son and blasted ESPN for their spin on it.

This. Jackson's dad also said that his family feels in no way like NU tried to decieve them. They are sad to hear about Marvin, but are excited to get to know Coach Raymond.

ESPN needs to be held accountable. Because:

In conclusion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwTOfQ-izgA

IMHO Bo completely botched the way this whole coaching change situation has been handled. If I was a potential hire, I would be very wary. With what has gone on in recent years with hiring/firings, the way they handled this thing makes Nebraska look like they don't have a clue how to manage a staff, or what they are looking to accomplish.

I give Bo a "F" on this deal, because it was "no class". I would think that Dr. Tom would have maybe had a little input and would have known what is going on, and would have advised Bo a little better...so Dr. Tom, sorry, but I have to give you a "F" on this deal also.