Bo: "No offensive staff openings" (Shatel Piece)

Bo talks about not turning things into a circus. Well, he is turing this into is own circus. This isnt very hard, just say yes their is position open on the staff. He doesnt even have to say what position it is. Give the whole coach speak about working to find the right fit and blah blah blah.

Him trying to keep everything a freakin secert, even though the secert already out is really starting to freakin p*** me off big time.

Settle down, it's not that big of a deal.

All he would be able to say publicly is, "Yes, there are some offensive openings, I'm not going into specifics, but we intend to have those openings filled soon."

And since we basically already know that, it's no big deal.

If anything, I'm disappointed that Bo isn't reading Huskerboard. Your "there are no offensive openings" line isn't going to work on us, coach!

:facepalm: (my first ever facepalm)

Why does Bo keep digging himself deeper? Some day he will have to take the head coach training wheels off. He definitely needs an admin assistant like Mack Brown has to deflect and act as a buffer.

i'll bet Bo farts in his seat at the movies......and then gets up and leaves...... :corndance

Did that article get taken down?

As full of sh!t he is, no wonder his nose looks like it does. He might as well be called Bonocchio

It might have been, the link doesnt work for me either. If you have facebook, type in Big Red Today its still posted on their but the link doesnt work.

I cant find it scrolling through the website either.

Somebody may jump the gun or didnt have permission to post this, is my guess.

Link is working again now.

Edited by huskerscott