Bo: "No offensive staff openings" (Shatel Piece)

Yeah, it's official. Now we know for a fact there are staff openings, or will be shortly.

See, for a black and white guy, this gray area he likes to nestle in with the media gives the wrong impression. I'm guessing he's letting contracts run out, which they'll do in a week or so, and then we'll have staff openings. Still, what in the bleeding hell is wrong with NO COMMENT? Or a sister phrase like: "I can't/won't/will at a later time get into other staff issues, but for now I can tell you about coach X and Y"?

• Fire 1

:facepalm: (my first ever facepalm)

Why does Bo keep digging himself deeper? Some day he will have to take the head coach training wheels off. He definitely needs an admin assistant like Mack Brown has to deflect and act as a buffer.

i'll bet Bo farts in his seat at the movies......and then gets up and leaves...... :corndance

He doesn't even leave. He just sits there and lie's about it ever happening.

Yeah, it's official. Now we know for a fact there are staff openings, or will be shortly.

See, for a black and white guy, this gray area he likes to nestle in with the media gives the wrong impression. I'm guessing he's letting contracts run out, which they'll do in a week or so, and then we'll have staff openings. Still, what in the bleeding hell is wrong with NO COMMENT? Or a sister phrase like: "I can't/won't/will at a later time get into other staff issues, but for now I can tell you about coach X and Y"?

pitiful, i guess he likes playing games with people...fans will soon learn to hate this.

pitiful, i guess he likes playing games with people...fans will soon learn to hate this.

I think we already have.

Why does Bo keep digging himself deeper? Some day he will have to take the head coach training wheels off. He definitely needs an admin assistant like Mack Brown has to deflect and act as a buffer.

i'll bet Bo farts in his seat at the movies......and then gets up and leaves...... :corndance

Isn't that what all guys do?

Pelini makes Ferentz look like a genius.

Isn't that what all guys do?

Uh No :facepalm:

Bo speaks truth. There are no offensive positions open right now. Not to say there won't be soon. But Watson gilmore cotton brown and beck are all on the payroll still. Officially we have no offensive openings. Is it ridiculous, yes. Is it true, yes.

So their isnt a job posting on UNL website. Just because a certain individual is being paid doesnt mean his job isnt open for reconsideration by his boss which in this case would be Pelini.

Why hasn't anyone considered the possibility that Bo is telling the truth that there are no openings since he's already (albeit unofficially) hired replacements for Wats and Gil? Bo often says things that are technically true, like that Sanders was still on the staff as of Wednesday afternoon and that he hadn't hired anyone yet. Kind of like when coaches say they haven't been contacted by a school about a job when really they or their agent have been contacted by a third party search agency that the school hired.

I still say Bo already has a handshake deal with any new coaches on the offensive side of the ball. Nobody has officially been fired or hired. Hence, technically, no current openings.

Bo speaks truth. There are no offensive positions open right now. Not to say there won't be soon. But Watson gilmore cotton brown and beck are all on the payroll still. Officially we have no offensive openings. Is it ridiculous, yes. Is it true, yes.

Wrong.

https://employment.unl.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/Welcome_css.jsp

This on UNL's system. It's their job description on their Applicant Tracking System.

Why keep digging himself deeper? He is a fool in obver his head.

Wrong.

https://employment.unl.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/Welcome_css.jsp

This on UNL's system. It's their job description on their Applicant Tracking System.

What if that posting is old (i.e. positions have already been filled)?