Rock Chawk Suck C.....

So thats Mr. Crewe huh? I always like when I can see real pictures of people and not just think of them as a comp. screen

Yes that is the man, the myth, the mystery that is PaulCrewe. OH and that other guy is only the greatest 2nd Baseman of ALL TIME

Chuck Knoblock!

+1 I got a good chuckle there. Anyways I am out for the day. The wife is ready to head to Omaha for a night of indulgence. Have a good one fellas.

And when it comes to Nebrasketball, Dennis Green said it right. "They are who we thought they were!!!!!!!"

Real nice. Nice to know there are a couple of other cubs fans on the board. You think we lost a lot when we traded away Archer?

I think we lost a lot when the guy in the picture wasn't brought on iin any capacity with the big league club. I loathe Hendry

I think Quade did enough last year to keep the job so I'm ok with Sandberg not being named the manager. Lets see what Quade can do in a full year plus he has some experience managing in the big leagues.

Another 20 point loss to KU. Yes it was more competitive than that but still a bad loss. I knew we couldn't do much when Jeter wasn't on the floor but this was ridiculous we literally couldn't do a thing. Doc needs to implant some sort of offense when he isn't on the floor because without him we will be hopeless.

Our big men need to do a lot of things better in order for us to be a competitive team. Instead of trying to outjump an athletic black guy from kansas, we should probably learn to box them out. Also, instead of catching the ball at the free throw line and taking the quickest hook shot I've ever seen, we should probably back them down a little bit and get a better shot. One thing we did well was shoot free throws, we made everyone I stayed for. Also, we shot the three better than we normally do. Our players got a little sloppy and took too many poor threes in the second half though, shoulda worked for better shots. And I will say we have the shittiest zone defense I have ever seen. Basically our defensive plan was too leave Morningstar open for a three (or at least that is what it looked like). Just play man to man Doc, please. Hopefully we learn from this loss and use this as motivation against Oklahoma State.

I'm almost done with Doc. What was that starting line up? Your 2 best players start out

on the bench? Seems like every game we don't know who is starting.

:dunno :dunno :dunno

IDK how Ubel was able to get a Scholly? That kid really sucks on all levels. He's tall, but that is about it. As long as we have guys like that playing major minutes, NU BBall will always be a joke.

We desperately need at least one player that can consistently hit 3 pointers. I don't think we have had one since the Danny Knee days. And if Doc can't get one here, then he's not going to work out. I'm about done with him too, but he will get at least two years in the Big 10 because we can't afford a coaching change right now.

I'm almost done with Doc. What was that starting line up? Your 2 best players start out

IDK how Ubel was able to get a Scholly? That kid really sucks on all levels. He's tall, but that is about it. As long as we have guys like that playing major minutes, NU BBall will always be a joke.

We desperately need at least one player that can consistently hit 3 pointers. I don't think we have had one since the Danny Knee days. And if Doc can't get one here, then he's not going to work out. I'm about done with him too, but he will get at least two years in the Big 10 because we can't afford a coaching change right now.

Beranek can torch from 3, he's just scared, or doc won't let him let it loose. He has the opportunity to pull up all the time, just never does. When he was the primary scorer at UNk he would drain those all the time. The roles have changed though.

All about chemistry and creating a spark. Say a guy plays two games, gets 25 minutes in both games, gets 12 points in both games, gets 4 rebounds in both games, plays equally hard defense in both games, does it really matter that he started one game and not the other? Doc wanted to bring in a spark with a couple fresh legs from two of the better scorers. Not a bad idea to try something when you're that heavily over-matched.

All about chemistry and creating a spark. Say a guy plays two games, gets 25 minutes in both games, gets 12 points in both games, gets 4 rebounds in both games, plays equally hard defense in both games, does it really matter that he started one game and not the other? Doc wanted to bring in a spark with a couple fresh legs from two of the better scorers. Not a bad idea to try something when you're that heavily over-matched.

I don't see how your creating team chemistry when the starting line up changes every other night. Team chemistry is figured out playing those 2 exibition games and traveling to Puerto Rico earlier in the season, not half way through the leauge schedule. IMO. I can see what your saying about a team spark for one game but it happens way to often for that. Hell Ubel started the game and even made a couple of shots then you don't see him the rest of the half. I'm not sure Doc knows what 5 players and when they should be on the court. OK sorry for the rant BBall backer I love the way you support the team and my eyes will be glued to the TV tonight as well.

:cheers:cheers

I don't see how your creating team chemistry when the starting line up changes every other night. Team chemistry is figured out playing those 2 exibition games and traveling to Puerto Rico earlier in the season, not half way through the leauge schedule. IMO. I can see what your saying about a team spark for one game but it happens way to often for that. Hell Ubel started the game and even made a couple of shots then you don't see him the rest of the half. I'm not sure Doc knows what 5 players and when they should be on the court. OK sorry for the rant BBall backer I love the way you support the team and my eyes will be glued to the TV tonight as well.

:cheers:cheers

Yeah I agree I don't see how its creating chemistry. Year after year we see this and yet we never establish chemisty. We make stupid mistakes and bump into eachother because the players aren't used to playing with eacher. IMO its the opposite of creating chemistry. I would agree in saying changing line-ups game after game could create some sort of spark but I wouldn't say chemistry.