Nate Swift

Where was Cody Glenn, especially at the end of the game on the goalline

I don't know if you were at the game or not, but during the pregame warm ups Glenn fumbled the ball at least once. It wouldn't probably have been so bad, but there wasn't anybody around him. So maybe that had something to do with why he wasn't playing. Maybe Callahan didn't want to take the chance of him just giving the defense a present.

I don't know if you were at the game or not, but during the pregame warm ups Glenn fumbled the ball at least once. It wouldn't probably have been so bad, but there wasn't anybody around him. So maybe that had something to do with why he wasn't playing. Maybe Callahan didn't want to take the chance of him just giving the defense a present.

they were given a present by taylor anyway lol

they were given a present by taylor anyway lol

This is true... <_<

Ross made some huge catches out of the backfield. Ross keeps making plays.

*everyone* made catches today. and more to the point, they also held on to the ball.

swift. nunn. mulkey. ROSS! the Z-man has the nerves and leadership and he's proved that he has the aim. now that his targets have sticky fingers, the WCO is looking a whole lot more viable.

this was the first game is a very long time that i watched and enjoyed. and i think this game was important for the huskers on three very important levels.

• they're good enough.
  • they're smart enough.
  • and when the execute, they can make magic happen

suddenly, the TT game doesn't seem so black. i'm hope the Rump Raiders get the beating they've oh-so-been asking for for a long time.

we all see thing differently..........but i too now hold out hope for the TT game.....

they showed me that if they bring their "A" game next Saturday we just might beat TT's ass! would be the best win of the year......next to beating CU

hunter

ah, beating CU... and OU... would be sweet. turbo-sweet. ultra-7337 sw33t.

you get the idea.

we all see thing differently..........but i too now hold out hope for the TT game.....

they showed me that if they bring their "A" game next Saturday we just might beat TT's ass!  would be the best win of the year......next to beating CU

hunter

ah, beating CU... and OU... would be sweet. turbo-sweet. ultra-7337 sw33t.

you get the idea.

You forgot hellasweet. It would be hellasweet.

Former Hutchinson star has big weekend for Nebraska

Associated Press

UNDATED - It was a big weekend for a former Hutchinson prep football star.

Nebraska's Nate Swift caught five passes for 81 yards in his breakout game of the season.

Swift got the game ball from the team for the Cornhuskers' 27-to-20 overtime win over Iowa State.

The former Minnesota AP Player of the Year had a shoulder injury which slowed him for the first few games of the year, but he now says it's feeling good.

The Huskers take on 15th-ranked Texas Tech this weekend. Both teams are undefeated.