Nebraska vs. Baylor

Haspula

Final: 70-74 Baylor

We half to play a lot better defense and not foul so many times. That was ridiculous the amount of free throws they took, absolutely ridiculous...deserves a facepalm :facepalm: . Also, if we want to win close games, we cannot play stupid the final minute of regulation. I thought we played well for the most part until the final minute really.

We really need to contain two players on this Baylor team. Perry Jones (arguably the best NBA quality player in the nation) and LaceDarius Dunn who is a top scorer for there team at 20.5 ppg and shooting 42% from 3-point land. If we stop them both from having amazing nights I think we could get a victory tonight.

Husker basketball is just pathetic. Each and every time they get close then the piss it away at the end. Thats obviously the best they can do. I M sorry but you just get so digusted watching them blow games away each and very game. Nebraska should just give up on basketball if this is the product they are always. I MEAN ALWAYS GOING TO PUT ON THE COURT. IF the football Team would would be as bad as the Basketball program there would be outrage. When the Basketball program is allowed to but one of the worst in the country each and every year is beyond me. It would be nice to be at least 500 in the league for once and heaven for bid if they could have a decent winning percentage. HUSKER BASKETBALL IS A JOKE AND EMBARRASSING TO WATCH. UNREAL

We really need to contain two players on this Baylor team. Perry Jones (arguably the best NBA quality player in the nation) and LaceDarius Dunn who is a top scorer for there team at 20.5 ppg and shooting 42% from 3-point land. If we stop them both from having amazing nights I think we could get a victory tonight.

Husker basketball is just pathetic. Each and every time they get close then the piss it away at the end. Thats obviously the best they can do. I M sorry but you just get so digusted watching them blow games away each and very game. Nebraska should just give up on basketball if this is the product they are always. I MEAN ALWAYS GOING TO PUT ON THE COURT. IF the football Team would would be as bad as the Basketball program there would be outrage. When the Basketball program is allowed to but one of the worst in the country each and every year is beyond me. It would be nice to be at least 500 in the league for once and heaven for bid if they could have a decent winning percentage. HUSKER BASKETBALL IS A JOKE AND EMBARRASSING TO WATCH. UNREAL

I agree with you on some parts but I'm not sure if I would call it embarrassing. They are doing a lot better than I thought at the beginning of the year. The only players that should be embarrassed to be called basketball players are Diaz, Ubel, and Almeida. I cannot stand watching them but everyone else I love watching, especially Jeter and Richardson.

Whats new we still can't win on the road. Reason, poor chemistry when it mattered because Doc keeps jacking with the line-up. Once again costs us a game. dedhoarse

But man McCray had a big game. 23 and 7 is big numbers for our style of offense. Also did anything happen to Walker? Surely our most athletic player should be playing more than 5 minutes.

Whats new we still can't win on the road. Reason, poor chemistry when it mattered because Doc keeps jacking with the line-up. Once again costs us a game. dedhoarse

But man McCray had a big game. 23 and 7 is big numbers for our style of offense. Also did anything happen to Walker? Surely our most athletic player should be playing more than 5 minutes.

Walker must have been chewing his gum wrong so Doc sat him the rest of the game

:facepalm:

What was their record two years ago?

yea two years ago we were 500 remember, its always nice to go 500 in your conference once every 10 years right? :dunno

I am in no way defending how horrible this program has been, I just thought it was funny he said "go 500 for once" like it has never happened, when it clearly just did. I understand what he meant. A more appropriate phrase would have been "top the 500 mark at least once a decade"

I didn't see anyone comment about the officiating, am I the only one that thought it was horrendous? 40 freaking free throw attempts? Are you kidding me? I don't care how aggressive or sloppy a team is playing, that should not happen - and no Nebraska was not that sloppy or aggressive. I thought it was ridiculous, but apparently I'm the only one.