If the Pack can do it, so can we!!!!

Next season is very critical for the Nebraska football program moving forward. All the drama and off the field bs that not only is going now, but that went on all year going all the way back to last summer, this is make or break time for the Bo Pelini era. It's questionable in my eyes, watching the way the team ended the season. Could the wheels fall of at the first sign of trouble or will they rally around each other and make the best. All i see is ??? at this point.

Although I think we definitely have a better chance of getting to a BCS championship game playing in the Big10, it just seams like the $EC elite are pulling away from the rest of the pack.

Nothing lasts forever. The SEC isn't going to win every year. Oregon came damn close to pulling the upset this year.

Year 1 under a new, unexperienced OC. Brutal schedule. I'll be happy with a Big Ten title.

I'm sorry (no offense) but I called offense and was a DB, it's not hard IF you have TEAMWORK and ACCOUNTABILITY. With that said if we take care of business with that schedule, we could be 11-1. The challenge IMO is Wisconsin, Penn State, and Ohio State coming off suspensions. Iowa can be beat, they can't keep a lead. BIG 10 is going to be physical and I see physical in "The Blackshirts". The O-line IMO will be the determining factor this year.

Having the best qb on the planet would help a lot!!! Being a Packer and a Husker fan has had it's ups and downs since 97 and generally more downs. The Pack will be really tough next year. The Huskers have a ways to go. It will be tough for the Huskers to get to that 10 win level next year. With how they played the last half of the year it could get hard to get 8 wins. Don't expect much if we have to endure another drama queen at the qb position again.