Spring Game Televised?

walksalone

What year was the spring game televised?????? Dont ever remember the spring game EVER being on TV.

I'm pretty sure it was BC's 2nd or 3rd season. It was broadcast on the NFL network.

Maybe the reason I dont remember because nobody gets the NFL network in Lincoln unless its Dish or DirectTV.

Or NFL Mobile.

Watching the spring game is worse than watching NFL preseason. As you begin watching you realize a few things... 1. the results don't matter; 2. great individual performances won't equate to success in the fall; 3. you're playing with yourself while the team is playing with itself; 4. And, lastly, there are still MONTHS to go until football actually counts again. WHAT a DRAG.

That makes spring football......EPIC FAIL

ugh. this gets asked every year, and every year the answer is:

"no it will not be on tv, the last time it was on tv was in 2007. now that bo is here it will never be on tv again."

and that pretty well sums it up.

We should be happy that Bo lets the University sell tickets and the local newspapers report it. ;)

ugh. this gets asked every year, and every year the answer is:

"no it will not be on tv, the last time it was on tv was in 2007. now that bo is here it will never be on tv again."

and that pretty well sums it up.

We should be happy that Bo lets the University sell tickets and the local newspapers report it. ;)

And that Fox Mulder isn't hunting around Nevada looking for Area 51, where this reported "Spring Game" is going to occur...

Watching the spring game is worse than watching NFL preseason. As you begin watching you realize a few things... 1. the results don't matter; 2. great individual performances won't equate to success in the fall; 3. you're playing with yourself while the team is playing with itself; 4. And, lastly, there are still MONTHS to go until football actually counts again. WHAT a DRAG.

That makes spring football......EPIC FAIL

True, but it will be interesting to see the new coaches and how things are progressing.

I'm bored, I can't wait for Spring practice.