Frank Martin Neck Vein Count

Well I'll start it up. We all know how big this game is for NU AND KSU's NCAA Tourney chances. It is also HUGE for conference tourney seeding and the dog fight for fourth.

I'm a broken record at this but the keys as always are rebounding(limit 2nd chance points), outside shooting, starting fast, and obviously more stressed after the last game, turnovers.

I like how NU takes care of the ball at home and the fact this year they are knocking down their FT's, so although I am setting myself up for disappointment I got NU by 9. Don't think Diaz is 100%, so Almeida hopefully keeps up his strong play and doesn't get in foul trouble. Always know where Pullen is and don't leave him to double.

Let's go Big Red, another step closer after tonight, but it will be a fight.

NU by NINE?!?! I must admire your confidence, but Ill take the Huskers by 2. 68-66. And havent we been pretty shoddy in late game free throws as of late?

As I said mmmtodd, probably setting myself up for disapointment. It is one of the few times of late I have actually like NU's chances. And yes the Texas game was bad at the end for FT's but the team is hitting something like 77% in conference play. The last couple of years that number has been closer to 50%. And for the Texas game they shot 72% for the game a couple of years ago NU wouldn't have been in that position because of all the missed.

I am going to be watching how Almeida matches up with KSU's quicker bigs. I really think Almeida is a difference maker, hoping he is getting into shape. I can't remember being this excited for a 8'clock Wednesday hoops game.

I think he matches up real good. I figured Texas' more athletic quicker bigs would give him fits and he played awesomely. KSU's bigs are more physical, so we should see some good banging when Andre is in the game. Let's hope they let the big guys bang and not turn this into a two hand touch game.

I am going to be watching how Almeida matches up with KSU's quicker bigs. I really think Almeida is a difference maker, hoping he is getting into shape. I can't remember being this excited for a 8'clock Wednesday hoops game.

I think he matches up real good. I figured Texas' more athletic quicker bigs would give him fits and he played awesomely. KSU's bigs are more physical, so we should see some good banging when Andre is in the game. Let's hope they let the big guys bang and not turn this into a two hand touch game.

Does KSU have a big stiff from Linclon, NE named Hill? laugh2.gif