I'm coming to Lincoln!

The Weather here is amazing i am used to 75 degree winters and calling anything under 70 frigid.....i'm going to lincoln late next week to see my cousin pitch during the UCLA series and was curious what i should be prepared for weather wise and clothes wise I would appreciate it. The coldest clothes I own are jeans and a over coat.

I live in Omaha, so it's probably similar to Lincoln. Basically, the weather has been bipolar. Last week was all 50's and 60's. This week it was 60 on wed. and snowing on Thursday. Today was in the 20's. I have no idea what it will be next weekend, be prepared.

The Weather here is amazing i am used to 75 degree winters and calling anything under 70 frigid.....i'm going to lincoln late next week to see my cousin pitch during the UCLA series and was curious what i should be prepared for weather wise and clothes wise I would appreciate it. The coldest clothes I own are jeans and a over coat.

Its going to warm up around here about 40 degrees this week. All you need is a sweater and some pants. That's what I've been wearing all winter

bring a hoody and jeans.

other than that, throw your man card on the field.

seriously, some of us do happen to get out of the state, believe it or not. and it does happens to top 100 here at times, and it does freeze in points in cali. so your bogarting does nothing other than make you look like, well...the tulips will be blooming soon.

i imagine youve experienced colder temps than you will in Neb on your trip.

A light jacket/hoodie and jeans and you will be fine. It might rain this weekend though, so be prepared for that. make sure to bring some shoes you dont care that they get muddy. With all the the snow we had in Lincoln, it has become a giant sloppy mess in some places.

• Fire 1

+1 to aspeedlin for the shoes mention. It's a mucky sloppy mess here right now, and I have no idea what Hawks Field will be like. It could all be melted by then, but it could also be kind of crummy.

It's supposed to be in the mid-40s and partly cloudy during the series. You'll probably think it's pretty chilly, so bring sweatshirts and a windbreaker.

Okay, these ppl were most likely born and raised in Nebraska, so don't listen to them. They are used to that weather and your not.

Bring long sleeved shirts, a hoody and maybe long johns if you can find them in Cali (actually you might wait until you get to Ne to decide on the long johns).

When I go up there in the winter, I bring noted above and also a turtle neck under the shirt.

Buy a cap that goes over the ears and some fleece gloves. It will be cold for you no doubt and if they have the wind that they usually do, you won't like it one bit.

I was raised in Wyo. with the same cold as Ne but I have always hated it. I was an indoors kid when the winter came (5 months out of the year), except to sled and then I looked like the kid in The Christmas Story. I also had 2nd degree frostbite on one of my ears. I really hate the cold.