Former Alabama Fullback transferring to Nebraska?

FYI, this is Vince Marrow's son. Vince is the TE coach for Omaha Nighthawks. He's also an old childhood friend of Bo since they played football together at Cardinal Mooney. He was also Kevin Williams' high school coach during the 2009 season before taking the Omaha job in 2010. He was instrumental in putting Williams in touch with the Nebraska staff during his recruiting process.

I'm confused. Google says he was transferring to Eastern Michigan.

Nevertheless here is his profile

Bio

Hometown: Holland, Ohio

High School: Central Catholic

Height / Weight: 6-2 / 235

HIGH SCHOOL AND PERSONAL DATA: One of the top fullback prospects in the country ... a versatile athlete with tremendous size ... listed as the No. 2 overall fullback by ESPNU ... listed as the No. 11 fullback by Scout.com and 15th by Rivals.com ... 55th on Rivals.com list of postseason prospects in the state of Ohio ... rushed for 893 yards on 175 carries for Central Catholic while scoring 11 touchdowns ... played at New Albany (Ohio) High School as a junior in 2007, rushing for 810 yards and 10 touchdowns while averaging just over five yards per carry ... father, Vince, played for eight years in the NFL with the Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers, New York Jets, Chicago Bears and the San Francisco 49ers ... played two Super Bowls with the Bills ... coached by Greg Dempsey at Central Catholic ... chose the Crimson Tide over Nebraska, Penn State, Wisconsin and Toledo.

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/marrow_mike00.html

I'm confused. Google says he was transferring to Eastern Michigan.

Is he in EMU? This guy says so

http://easterneagles.wordpress.com/2011/01/06/reasons-to-doubt-the-mike-marrow-transfer-rumor/

Also, didn't he miss the deadline for transferring this semester?

I can't answer any of those questions, but something to consider is that the source (Howard Chen) posted this info. an hour ago, so it's fresh news. Those articles you're referring to are from January 2011 and Sept. 2010. I imagine Howard Chen is reliable since he's the Sports Director at Fox News in Toledo, Ohio. Furthermore, he was also one of the first people to predict that Kevin Williams would commit to Nebraska a week before it happened.