Florida

I think it may have more to do with the comfort level of the staff now with some Florida HS coaches and some Florida kids already on the team. If we can create a pipeline in Florida, Cali, and Texas we will be able to pull some fine ball players in. Sprinkle in the kids from the 500 mile radius that the coaches talk about and we have it all full. Now with Coach Fish we can grab a few from the East Coast as well.

I expect great things from Coach Raymond, both on the practice and game field, and the recruiting trail.

2011 = 31 Florida offers

2012 = 12 Florida offers and counting...

Interpret it however you wish.

Thanks for actually doing the count I was too lazy to do. I just think that of all of the latest posted targets, it seems like most are Florida kids. Considering that it is still early in the recruiting year, if we keep up this pace we may see 2012 being a record year for Florida offers.

Our staff has alot of connections in the state of Florida. Tim Beck played at UCF, and coached at a HS in Florida. Raymond has some connections in Florida as well.

Where hasn't Beck coached?

Because he has coached in a lot of places, that gives Nebraska an imediate foot in the door to Texas, Arizona, and Florida High Schools.

aspeedlin,

Who is the 2nd person in the 2012 most wanted? I recognize peat and shoff and i believe the 3rd one is DGB. But who is No. 2? Sorry if its been asked before.

Kwon Alexander. LB. I'm thinking he's the biggest pipedream of the bunch. I say we get Shoff and peat.

I 2nd this post. Kwon is a beast, but look for the cobra Saban to have his fangs deep into this one.

As for the Florida kids, it is great that the inroads with high schools and coaches there, but waiting for more of those kids to pull the trigger. Winning will take care of that though me thinks

aspeedlin,

Who is the 2nd person in the 2012 most wanted? I recognize peat and shoff and i believe the 3rd one is DGB. But who is No. 2? Sorry if its been asked before.

Kwon Alexander. LB. I'm thinking he's the biggest pipedream of the bunch. I say we get Shoff and peat.

I 2nd this post. Kwon is a beast, but look for the cobra Saban to have his fangs deep into this one.

As for the Florida kids, it is great that the inroads with high schools and coaches there, but waiting for more of those kids to pull the trigger. Winning will take care of that though me thinks

Come on guys, I can dream can't I? :)

aspeedlin,

Come on guys, I can dream can't I? :)

Bin Laden's on the Most Wanted list. Just cuz we can't catch him, don't mean we don't want him. Keep him on the list!

• Fire 1