Well...I don't have a recent picture of myself, but, when I do get one..will post it. Someone mentioned awhile back about me posting one..if noone cares to look at it....that is fine by me. I do have a picture of my daughter. People tell me we look alot alike..but..I think she is much prettier:) My hair is longer and not as blonde... and I am tall. My daughter is the blonde on the far left. I found her picture on the web. I said once that my famiy won't talk to me..they blame me for divorcing their dad...they just don't know about all the BS I went through. I am trying so hard to let it all go..but..it is hard. I do love my family and all I can do is pray about it. Anyway..thought I would share it with you.

Well...I don't have a recent picture of myself, but, when I do get one..will post it. Someone mentioned awhile back about me posting one..if noone cares to look at it....that is fine by me. I do have a picture of my daughter. People tell me we look alot alike..but..I think she is much prettier:) My hair is longer and not as blonde... and I am tall. My daughter is the blonde on the far left. I found her picture on the web. I said once that my famiy won't talk to me..they blame me for divorcing their dad...they just don't know about all the BS I went through. I am trying so hard to let it all go..but..it is hard. I do love my family and all I can do is pray about it. Anyway..thought I would share it with you.

sorry to hear that Roxy, life is too short, hopefully things get better in that regard!

She is very pretty. If you look anything like her, two thumbs up

• Fire 1

:thumbs

Blushing:) Thank you so very much for the wonderful compliment T-O-Bull:) You are such a sweetheart:) I haven't posted many recipes lately...have been busy. Will try and post some recipes when I can. Would love to meet you and alot of the members here someday:) Take care and have a wonderful weekend:)

Believe me...I have called and called and they don't want to talk to me..I took taxi cabs to buy them presents for their birthday etc when I lived in Omaha. I never received a thank you card or a phone call...I haven't received a mothers day card in years..I have given up and the tears I have cried could flood the United States. I always made sure they were fed good...had nice clothes and went to all their school activities when I wasn't working, let them have friends over..xmas presents, etc.

I have given up and all I do now is pray to the good lord about it. I worked alot of hours..split shifts so I could buy them nice clothes, etc. Sometimes my ex would lock the door when I got home after working split shitfts late at night and it was up to me to pay alot of the bills! That is just one thing he did and there are alot more things that he did to me but I won't talk about it in here. I won't reduce to his level of putting him down to the kids like he does putting me down to the kids!

Believe me...I have called and called and they don't want to talk to me..I took taxi cabs to buy them presents for their birthday etc when I lived in Omaha. I never received a thank you card or a phone call...I haven't received a mothers day card in years..I have given up and the tears I have cried could flood the United States. I always made sure they were fed good...had nice clothes and went to all their school activities when I wasn't working, let them have friends over..xmas presents, etc.

I have given up and all I do now is pray to the good lord about it. I worked alot of hours..split shifts so I could buy them nice clothes, etc. Sometimes my ex would lock the door when I got home after working split shitfts late at night and it was up to me to pay alot of the bills! That is just one thing he did and there are alot more things that he did to me but I won't talk about it in here. I won't reduce to his level of putting him down to the kids like he does putting me down to the kids!

My heart goes out to you. You seem like a very nice person and I will pray for you also to get your family back.

Three years ago I lost my Mom. I had made the hardest decision I will ever have to make and put her into in home hospice. The good people here on Husker Board, people I have never met helped me get through it with support and kind words. There are unfortunately times in our lives when we have to endure the worst. Hopefully your daughters will come back to you before its too late. the thing is you have done all that you could do in order to form a relationship. I will not only pray for you but I will pray for them. God Bless

T_O_B

• Fire 1

I am so sorry about what you went through...that had to be so hard on you...hugggsss to you.

Some members in here may have judged me as a bad mom for loosing custody of my kids..and if they haven't, then I apologize. It used to be that the mother had to be a really bad mom to lose custody of their kids..I was not a BAD mom! My ex was drinking buddies with the judge and they were close friends..it was a very small town we lived in. What done is done and I know in my heart that I did everything possible. Hopefully some day as they get older...they will want to have contact with me..we will see. A big warning to all women though...if any woman in here or any woman that reads this board think that they can't lose custody of their kids no matter how good a mom you are..you better think twice about divorce! I went through alot of BS and I lost custody!

Unfortunately the kids are usually brain washed by one party in the divorce situation. I can't tell you how many times I've been called to houses on domestics where the parents are getting a divorce and one party drags the kids in the middle of the situation. Sounds like that may be what happened here with your ex-husband, but I'm just making an assumption there. They'll realize one day what really happened and reach out to talk to you, just takes time to deprogram the B.S. sometimes. You have a beautiful daughter and you are a good person, good luck working through this issue with your family.