Hot New Weight Loss Program

So my wife came up to me a few weeks ago telling me about a new diet that she wants to get on. I asked her to provide me some details.

The first thing she told me was that her friend was given drug called HGC from her Chiropractor. She said that two of her friends had lost 15-20 lbs in just over a month. Besides the fact that a Chiropractor is now involved in weightloss everything else sounded great.

We both forgot about it until one of friends was over telling me how great it was. I did a quick internet search and found the following article: article. There are several fascinating nuggets in this article, but my favorite was the calorie intake.

I asked the friend if her Chiropractor gave her a suggestion about how many calories she should consume a day and she said that she was told 500. FIVE HUNDRED CALORIES A DAY! Your average person needs anywhere for 1500 - 2500 calories a day. Five hundred is also about what she is paying bi monthly for this miracle weight loss drug.

Are people really that ignorant? How could someone possibly believe that they are losing weight because of a drug instead of the simple fact they are malnourishing themselves? I could actually see this being pretty dangerous.

I'm in the wrong business. Why didn't the Twinkie Diet (Twinkie Link ) ever take off?

When will people learn that there is no "magic" pill that is going to whip you into shape. Get your fata$$ on a workout program and put in the work! You also need to eat around 6 times a day, smaller meals, to help speed your metabolism up to help burn fat. People are very ignorant.......

If you are lazy and want to pay, you really don't even have to workout. A friend of mine is in a job that he puts in around 15 hrs a day. He gained alot of weight in a few years. Can't remember which one, but he did the box meals that comes in the mail. He lost over 75 pounds. He ate nothing but what they mailed him.

But yes, workout and then don't go buy chips ahoy or eat half a pizza afterwords.