Taylor Martinez Sports Science

Enhance, I think that's fair to say. I think he's a bit of a gem in the rough, but he isn't some top-ranked, highly touted gun coming in here at the position.

I think until further notice, what we can expect from Taylor is more of the same craziness. Which I'm not too high on.

Enhance, I think that's fair to say. I think he's a bit of a gem in the rough, but he isn't some top-ranked, highly touted gun coming in here at the position.

I think until further notice, what we can expect from Taylor is more of the same craziness. Which I'm not too high on.

I would agree with that.

You'll never be happy until we somehow bring back Z. Lee to go "3 & out" all year long when past the SunBelt teams.

You'll never be happy until we somehow bring back Z. Lee to go "3 & out" all year long when past the SunBelt teams.

And you'll never be happy until everyone on this board is nuthugging Taylor like you are...

• Fire 1

And you'll never be happy until everyone on this board is nuthugging Taylor like you are...

Oh, you internet tough guys are a rough crowd. Calling me a f****t, sh*tball?

Hey, I'm easy to find. I look forward to meeting you in person. I'll be around.....

:rollin

Hey, I'm easy to find. I look forward to meeting you in person. I'll be around.....

Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro411.jpg

And what's a sh*tball?

Nuthugger doesn't mean f****t, bud. Take a chill pill. You stand up for Taylor likes he's some sort of god and anyone who doesn't think he is a good QB is a hater and in a blind mob. And then you criticize Z. Lee when Taylor has the same amount of wins as Z. Lee did.

• Fire 1