Trump : "Worst president ever is ..............."

Most of his "promises kept" were small things that probably weren't going to get rejected and easy to push through. Some he just extended from Bush so not really he came up on his own. I wouldn't say i am a birther but what does he have to hide if he is an American citizen though? One of the first things he did was a Presidental order to seal his records. so much for transparency right?

It Depends on who the Republican nominee is. I would say Obama has lost supporters and may not vote for him this time around.

Actually, that's one of those Internet rumors that has been accepted as true when it is not. When pressed for specifics, the people who state this as fact point to Executive Order 13489 of January 21, 2009. However, that Executive Order does not seal President Obama's personal records. The Executive Order address only Presidential records. Those records are, as defined by the Presidential Records Act:

(2) The term "Presidential records" means documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, created or received by the President, his immediate staff, or a unit or individual of the Executive Office of the President whose function is to advise and assist the President, in the course of conducting activities which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term--

A.) includes any documentary materials relating to the political activities of the President or members of his staff, but only if such activities relate to or have a direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; but

B.) does not include any documentary materials that are (i) official records of an agency (as defined in section 552(e) of title 5, United States Code; (ii) personal records; (iii) stocks of publications and stationery; or (iv) extra copies of documents produced only for convenience of reference, when such copies are clearly so identified.

Presidential records must have been:

1) Created during the course of being president

2) Created by the president or his staff or advisers and

3) Created pursuant to official duties as president

By the way - every President since Reagan has signed a similar order. The distinction between the order signed by President Obama and the order signed by President Bush is that Obama's version actually opened up the records. Bush's version (Executive Order 13233 of November 1, 2001) allowed former presidents and even family members to declare executive privilege and block public access to White House records for virtually any reason.

You know people complain about Obama, i wonder how many people would complain if it was McCain and Palin?

I don't really care who fixes the economy, whether its Republicans, Democrats, hell Communists. :sarcasm

Just as long as we get back to a more stable lifestyle. I'm a devoted Democrat, though i do tend to side with Republicans on certain issues.

Personally i thought Trump's words was just a public outcry to get people riled up. Has nothing better to do than sit on his 40 foot yacht in the Caymans and complain about the president. Trump can have my support about the president for a check of $50,000. lmao

You know people complain about Obama, i wonder how many people would complain if it was McCain and Palin?

I don't really care who fixes the economy, whether its Republicans, Democrats, hell Communists. :sarcasm

Just as long as we get back to a more stable lifestyle. I'm a devoted Democrat, though i do tend to side with Republicans on certain issues.

Personally i thought Trump's words was just a public outcry to get people riled up. Has nothing better to do than sit on his 40 foot yacht in the Caymans and complain about the president. Trump can have my support about the president for a check of $50,000. lmao

I despise Democrats, slightly more than I do Republicans.

But the thought of Trump as president, ick. He's an attention whore, thats it. If he were to run, it would only hurt the legit candidates for the republicans.

I've always thought that our President should have some semblance of military experience, if he's going to send troops into harms way.

it'll boil down like this...

Taft and Obama, one was fat, one was black...

Again, only time will tell.

Only fools act like they know what will happen in the future.

Well, it's almost the 4th quarter, and he's down by more than a couple touchdowns....

Well, it's almost the 4th quarter, and he's down by more than a couple touchdowns....

Actually it's either the end of the first half or the first quarter. (Depending on whether re-elected.)

Actually it's either the end of the first half or the first quarter. (Depending on whether re-elected.)

He'll only get re-elected, because of the grand mal clusterf*ck that is the republican party.

The republicans look like a monkey's trying to f*ck a football, and the democrats are in the audience throwing poop at them...

Your a good guy too, walksalone. :)

I voted for Gore the first time, then i voted for Bush (because he gave the military a pay increase) i didn't vote this past election because i had moved and forgot to register at a new polling place but if i did, it would have been for Obama. But Republicans and Democrats, they're both crooked.

Your a good guy too, walksalone. :)

I voted for Gore the first time, then i voted for Bush (because he gave the military a pay increase) i didn't vote this past election because i had moved and forgot to register at a new polling place but if i did, it would have been for Obama. But Republicans and Democrats, they're both crooked.

Thanks Fuzz...

I agree with the majority of what you're down with. I am "pro-military". I'm sick of all these a'holes on capitol hill saying how much they back the military, and then when it comes down to crunch time, they back off.

Yeah, I agree. It's not like he'll be the only black president ever. This probably happens more frequently in the future.

I think we will remember Obama more for Obama than for being black. Taft and Kennedy, one was fat, one was Catholic...?

I'm probably considered a Democrat sympathizer compared to most, but I am very leery of the anti-military-budget attitude espoused by most people. America does not seem to be worried about being the strongest military anymore, only stronger than some terrorist groups in the Middle East. That's the wrong attitude and the campaign against programs like the F-22 and F-35 just kill me.

But all that said, all the Democratic and Republican parties are anymore, are just organized political tool and, if you aren't backed by one or the other, your prospects of becoming President are basically zero. No candidate can be described as simply as 'democrat' or 'republican', and no policies, either. To despise one group or another on principle is foolish. I think to be weary of the political maneuvering done and petty fighting they do, is more fair, but that's not going to change. I think it's part of what democracies are. You constantly fight that inefficiency, but it's built-in and in the long run, healthy for the country.

Yeah, I agree. It's not like he'll be the only black president ever. This probably happens more frequently in the future.

I think we will remember Obama more for Obama than for being black. Taft and Kennedy, one was fat, one was Catholic...?

I'm saying he'll be remembered more, for being the first black president. Not for the "sweeping" legislative changes that he instituted.

I'm probably considered a Democrat sympathizer compared to most, but I am very leery of the anti-military-budget attitude espoused by most people. America does not seem to be worried about being the strongest military anymore, only stronger than some terrorist groups in the Middle East. That's the wrong attitude and the campaign against programs like the F-22 and F-35 just kill me.

But all that said, all the Democratic and Republican parties are anymore, are just organized political tool and, if you aren't backed by one or the other, your prospects of becoming President are basically zero. No candidate can be described as simply as 'democrat' or 'republican', and no policies, either. To despise one group or another on principle is foolish. I think to be weary of the political maneuvering done and petty fighting they do, is more fair, but that's not going to change. I think it's part of what democracies are. You constantly fight that inefficiency, but it's built-in and in the long run, healthy for the country.

I honestly didn't think our government could afford the original plan to replace our aging aerial fighters in the first place. I mean when i got out in 2008, there was roughly 450 F-15 C/D/E models still flying in the USAF (not the guard). F-22 was suppose to replace all current F-15 by the year 2015 when i joined back in 2004, with a price tag close to $95 billion. The most recent F-35 is suppose to replace mainly the F-14 and F-18 but the USAF wanted a more striped down version to replace its F-16.

But alas, our military decided to end funding for the F-22 and rather begin production for the F-35 since its cheaper and has more problems than the F-22 did and they have recently put out a search criteria to have an airframe designed to replace the current F-22's by 2030. Funny how our military decides to spend a unholy amount of money on a design program, buy some of the aircraft, then cut the program and spend more money on a design that won't be ready for another 5 - 10 years while nations like China and Russia are already well on their way to replace their aging fleet.

I remember we used to joke about how we were still flying fighters that were built back in the late 70's and 80's.