Trump : "Worst president ever is ..............."

I think Obama is considered a bad President because he really hasn't done anything he said he would to get elected. I know politicians lie but basically his whole platform was a lie. He promised change that he can't deliver on. If the Democrats were smart they would have Hillary running again if they wanted to keep the Presidency. I know that doesn't happen but but i don't see Obama getting re-elected.

I think Obama is considered a bad President because he really hasn't done anything he said he would to get elected. I know politicians lie but basically his whole platform was a lie. He promised change that he can't deliver on. If the Democrats were smart they would have Hillary running again if they wanted to keep the Presidency. I know that doesn't happen but but i don't see Obama getting re-elected.

He's done a lot of things that he said he would do. He tried to do others but was blocked by Congress (closing Guantanamo, for example.) I'm very disappointed in some of his failures . . . like his continuing abuse of the State Secrets privilege (like Bush), his failure to publicly post all legislation online before votes, etc.

It looks like he is probably about average on "promises kept." link

Edit:

134 Promises Kept

40 Compromises

42 Promise Broken

70 Stalled

218 In the works

2 Not yet rated

Barring an economic turn for the worse I think Obama will be re-elected by a comfortable margin. I expect many screeching melt downs from the Tea Party.

Barring an economic turn for the worse I think Obama will be re-elected by a comfortable margin.

I would tend to agree. Unless the Tea Partiers suddenly get much more organized they're not going to have their own viable candidate, so they'll likely just revert to form and trend Republican. While it's early, I see nobody even remotely viable on the Republican side.

2012 has Dukakis/Dole written all over it. Incumbent is affable, and although vulnerable, there isn't anyone on the other side capable of exploiting the vulnerability. People think that just because President _________ has done unpopular things that he won't be reelected, but Reagan, Clinton and Bush II all proved that wrong.

Barring an economic turn for the worse I think Obama will be re-elected by a comfortable margin.

I would tend to agree. Unless the Tea Partiers suddenly get much more organized they're not going to have their own viable candidate, so they'll likely just revert to form and trend Republican. While it's early, I see nobody even remotely viable on the Republican side.

2012 has Dukakis/Dole written all over it. Incumbent is affable, and although vulnerable, there isn't anyone on the other side capable of exploiting the vulnerability. People think that just because President _________ has done unpopular things that he won't be reelected, but Reagan, Clinton and Bush II all proved that wrong.

Agreed

I would take another dose of Obama before I would even utter the words President Trump :flush

Agreed

I would take another dose of Obama before I would even utter the words President Trump :flush

I don't know of any national-level politician that I would be truly glad to have as president. I'm tired of this "lesser of two evils" crap.

• Fire 2