Trump : "Worst president ever is ..............."

Worst Presidents

Carter

Bush

Clinton

Why Clinton? Just curious.

He whored out the U.S. Military to the U.N. Look back on his 2 terms. There were numerous occasions, where soldiers died, and that lump of sh*t did nothing about it. Just how many deployments were there for "peacekeeping" (aka, getting our folks shot at, and not being able to shoot back) duty...

Worst Presidents

Carter

Bush

Clinton

Why Clinton? Just curious.

He whored out the U.S. Military to the U.N. Look back on his 2 terms. There were numerous occasions, where soldiers died, and that lump of sh*t did nothing about it. Just how many deployments were there for "peacekeeping" (aka, getting our folks shot at, and not being able to shoot back) duty...

Hasn't the US military been "whored out" to the UN since the beginning? Those conflicts probably resulted in fewer US deaths than almost all other US military entanglements in the last century.

Worst president—best president, it's mostly in the eye of the beholder. Some of the worst things to happen to our country happened under presidents who are fondly remembered as our "best" presidents. Like Reagan. During his 8 years we sent much of our nation’s factories and industrial base offshore. America is still reeling because of all the jobs we lost. And Reagan has this great reputation for reducing big gov’t. Even though our national debt soared to new heights due largely to RR’s huge defense budgets.

Reagan and Clinton are two of our most-loved presidents in the last 50 years, but the best attribute of both is that they made the country feel good, not their politics or policies. Both were good-looking men, charismatic, good speakers, and they handled themselves very well in front of cameras. We don't really need presidents like that - we need visionary policy makers. But we need those more in the House and Senate than in the Executive Branch.

Hasn't the US military been "whored out" to the UN since the beginning? Those conflicts probably resulted in fewer US deaths than almost all other US military entanglements in the last century.

Yes, they have been, but the most egregious offenses, occured during the Clinton administration.

Worst president—best president, it's mostly in the eye of the beholder.

Insofar as academia is capable of agreement, Harding, Buchanan and A. Johnson stand apart. I don't think most people are really thinking about the late 18th / early 19th century when they weigh worst President ever though. Since Trump is all in with the crowd that believes Obama is an illegitimate Kenyan and secret Muslim his pronouncement of worst ever should be no surprise.

Obama is only going to be remembered for one thing, and one thing only, being the first black president.

That's a bold statement when he is probably only 1/4 of the way through his presidency. I think the ACA and his Race to the Top initiative might be memorable. Other than that . . . not much so far.

Obama is only going to be remembered for one thing, and one thing only, being the first black president.

That's a bold statement when he is probably only 1/4 of the way through his presidency. I think the ACA and his Race to the Top initiative might be memorable. Other than that . . . not much so far.

The two things you've mentioned, 90% of america won't remember, the fact that he was our first black president, thats all they'll remember.

The two things you've mentioned, 90% of america won't remember, the fact that he was our first black president, thats all they'll remember.

Only time will tell.

I think Obama is considered a bad President because he really hasn't done anything he said he would to get elected. I know politicians lie but basically his whole platform was a lie. He promised change that he can't deliver on. If the Democrats were smart they would have Hillary running again if they wanted to keep the Presidency. I know that doesn't happen but but i don't see Obama getting re-elected.

He's done a lot of things that he said he would do. He tried to do others but was blocked by Congress (closing Guantanamo, for example.) I'm very disappointed in some of his failures . . . like his continuing abuse of the State Secrets privilege (like Bush), his failure to publicly post all legislation online before votes, etc.

It looks like he is probably about average on "promises kept." link

Edit:

134 Promises Kept

40 Compromises

42 Promise Broken

70 Stalled

218 In the works

2 Not yet rated

Barring an economic turn for the worse I think Obama will be re-elected by a comfortable margin. I expect many screeching melt downs from the Tea Party.

Most of his "promises kept" were small things that probably weren't going to get rejected and easy to push through. Some he just extended from Bush so not really he came up on his own. I wouldn't say i am a birther but what does he have to hide if he is an American citizen though? One of the first things he did was a Presidental order to seal his records. so much for transparency right?

It Depends on who the Republican nominee is. I would say Obama has lost supporters and may not vote for him this time around.