All arguments aside!!!

I know some of us agree to disagree after every Husker game that has been played. This weekend our Huskers need us more then they have in quite some time. With this I challenge every person that is going to the game to BRING IN THE NOISE! We gotta keep Hodges ears ringing the entire game. Will be nice if our Defense also compliments Hodges on those ringing ears! Anyways, for this one Saturday can we all just take a deep breath, put on our red (or black if your going to go Blacked out) Husker gear and really cheer on the team. I personally won't be there but my N flag will be flying high in West Texas. So this is why I want you screaming, obnoxious fans to represent not only myself but all Husker fans across the World! When and if the Huskers get into a rut SCREAM AND SCREAM SOME MORE! GIVE EM HELL BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :steam:thumbs:clap

Absolutely, good stuff BSG. It needs to be CRANKED UP like paris hilton every MINUTE Tech has the ball. Dont get complacent b/c thats when we will get snake bitten. And if you have problems mustering up another decibel or two when its late in the 4th quarter, just reach deep down inside and remember these 3 numbers

70 2 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :steam:steam:steam:steam

AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:yeah

I know some of us agree to disagree after every Husker game that has been played. This weekend our Huskers need us more then they have in quite some time. With this I challenge every person that is going to the game to BRING IN THE NOISE! We gotta keep Hodges ears ringing the entire game. Will be nice if our Defense also compliments Hodges on those ringing ears! Anyways, for this one Saturday can we all just take a deep breath, put on our red (or black if your going to go Blacked out) Husker gear and really cheer on the team. I personally won't be there but my N flag will be flying high in West Texas. So this is why I want you screaming, obnoxious fans to represent not only myself but all Husker fans across the World! When and if the Huskers get into a rut SCREAM AND SCREAM SOME MORE! GIVE EM HELL BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :steam:thumbs:clap

put mine up in FTW this evening.........GBR!!!!!

I'll do my best from Ohio! My flag is already out, my Nebraska tree will be lit up, I'll be in my red T-shirt screaming at the TV! Our boys really need us tomorrow, and I hope that stadium never has a quiet moment! Let's make Texas Tech wish they had never shown up! NOISE! NOISE! NOISE! Go Big Red!