2nd job ideas

We had to come home because a tree fell on the truck in Alabama and wrecked a couple of the big sub-woofers and most of the lighting system. Luckily Motel 6 is made of sterner stuff than U-Haul. Band's name is The Driveway Rockers. Two guitars, drums, keys, vocals and the greatest and most handsomist bass player ever known to man (guess which instrument I play...). Play classic rock from AC/DC to ZZ-Top (see how I cleverly illustrate the complete "A to Z" concept with band names. THAT is why I get all the women people) We also have surpassed Motorhead as the ugliest rock band to ever appear in public. We play just about anywhere but we really like outdoor shows because we're just so damn loud...

Here is a photo of Cy at work

bass-players-bass-player-fish-guitar-people-demotivational-poster-1228020499.jpg

That must be the go to job for teachers as half of my high school teachers did this too

Something that sounds fun and rewarding would be to volunteer in the Katrina aftermath or even the tornado damage in Al..If you can afford it..

I am think about doing flood clean up in a town that I love that is about sweept away to sea- Morgan City, Louisiana. I am not sure where to start, maybe I'll call the red cross.