2nd job ideas

After 1 week for spring break at home, it has occurred to me that I better find a second job for the summer or I may become part of the couch permanently. I thought about being a traveling Notary, but it is too late to sign for the necessary classes to be certified. I also thought about some sort of courier. Also, my job survived the first round of the cuts this year, but I will be first on the chopping block next due to lack of tenure. Any ideas?

I knew a hs teacher who would build a house each summer. Kinda late to get started this summer though. To get it done in 3 mos you'd need to have the land bought, the foundation poured, and arranged for subcontractors by now. Plus the housing market is pretty much in the crapper right now.

Got the wrong parts to be a giggalo, but maybe I could be the Madam of a giggalo ring? I know alot of laid off(:)) teachers so maybe I could work that angle. I can honestly say I have never had spell the word giggalo before and I kind of like it. But is it jiggalo? IDK, i'm a sped teacher

It looks like I am painting apartments. Just asked my condo people and they said that they need help. I was kind of hoping to boss people around.

Got the wrong parts to be a giggalo, but maybe I could be the Madam of a giggalo ring? I know alot of laid off(:)) teachers so maybe I could work that angle. I can honestly say I have never had spell the word giggalo before and I kind of like it. But is it jiggalo? IDK, i'm a sped teacher

It looks like I am painting apartments. Just asked my condo people and they said that they need help. I was kind of hoping to boss people around.

Well I suppose being a madam could work. I'd check out the HBO show "Hung" for some tips on that :lol:

As far as the spelling of gigolo:

deuce-bigalow-male-gigolo-2.jpg

As long as it's not juggalo, I think you'll be ok.

Have you got your Masters yet? It a good way to pump up your salary and your status.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1:

I do have my masters. Although the state of Louisiana (where I currently live) gives you a whole whopping $500 per year and its zero consideration for being laid off due to budget cuts. I think I made the cut this year, but I will be the first go next year, based on my lack of tenure. I guess I am looking for my next job as well as a summer job.

Good luck with finding a job in this economy. Our whole country is in the crapper right now. The U.S. has sent so many good jobs overseas over the past 20 years that now we don't have enough to go around.

You could be a giggalo.

You could tutor this guy in spelling.

or...you could book our band at some of the local watering holes, festivals or street dances. We pay 10% on whatever show you can book. The more money you get us, the more you get.

We already covered the spelling deal above, Cy. Thanks for trying to help though! :thumbs

Good to see you back on the board BTW!