Washington Names Sacrificial Lamb for September's Slaughter

Washington names Price starting QB entering fall

Washington coach Steve Sarkisian has announced that sophomore Keith Price will be the Huskies' starting quarterback following the conclusion of spring practice.

Sarkisian made the announcement Wednesday as the team's post-spring depth chart was released.

Price won the job ahead of redshirt freshman Nick Montana, son of Hall of Fame QB Joe Montana. It was the logical choice as Price played last season and started at No. 1 Oregon in November.

I think I'm looking forward to this game more than Texas 2010. These $%*&'s ran their mouths all through the bowl game - and for good reason, let's be honest - but the reality is that we are the better team. I cannot wait to put an epic beat-down on this team.

Mr. Price reportedly runs a blazing 4.7 40. Crick ran a 4.85 40, for comparison. LaVonte David ran a 4.57.

Welcome to Lincoln, Mr. Price. You'll never lose in a nicer place. :throwdabones1:

• Fire 3

Looks like we can add another QB to the Bo's Graveyard.

I wish we had one more shot at Locker.

Give Suh and Vandenbosh a shot at him...with fairly that will be one dead jerk off of a qb. to bad we can't send him to meet seal team 6. yes i hate washington, they ran smack, i would like nothing more then to curbstomb all fans and their media.

We are going to win by a significant margin, moreso than last fall. I am going to say it will be something like 55-7.

The only guy who can really hurt us is Chris Polk, and I am willing to bet that our D will be more focused on stopping the run next year than last. The Big Ten is not a pass-happy league like the Big 12.

We are going to win by a significant margin, moreso than last fall. I am going to say it will be something like 55-7.

The only guy who can really hurt us is Chris Polk, and I am willing to bet that our D will be more focused on stopping the run next year than last. The Big Ten is not a pass-happy league like the Big 12.

I think 55-7 is pushing it. They may lose Locker, but he was more of a motivational leader than anything else. As far as quarterback skills are concerned, he was an OK runner and an average at best passer.

I think they'll be better next year all around, although still not good enough to beat us in Lincoln. I think a 31-14 game is more likely in the works. I'd be shocked if we laid another pre-season beat down on them.

I think 55-7 is pushing it. They may lose Locker, but he was more of a motivational leader than anything else. As far as quarterback skills are concerned, he was an OK runner and an average at best passer.

I think they'll be better next year all around, although still not good enough to beat us in Lincoln. I think a 31-14 game is more likely in the works. I'd be shocked if we laid another pre-season beat down on them.

Eh, he was the 8th pick in the draft this year. He's better than average. I'd say pretty good, not great.

PS: The answer is yes. I have heard of Akili Smith. :LOLtartar

Eh, he was the 8th pick in the draft this year. He's better than average. I'd say pretty good, not great.

PS: The answer is yes. I have heard of Akili Smith. :LOLtartar

And Jemarcus Russell was #1....

Anyway, after the cheap locker room trash talk and Sark telling his guys to injure and knock out our players, I hope we come for blood.

Mr. Price has no idea what he will be walking in to. Nothing can prepare him for 85,000 fans hungry for revenge, not to mention a blackshirts defense that will want to turn him into Purina dog chow. Good luck kid, your going to need it.