Big 12 Football Games

I personally plan on boycotting every single Big 12 game, unless it involves a former North Division team against a B1G member. Iowa-ISU comes to mind, but after that, no more. I have no intentions of giving even a fraction of a tv rating point to anything B12 related. Not bitter, just not contributing to their cause in any way. :espnsucks::boxosoap

I know many will watch the RRR, and maybe the Bedlam series, but any other games strike you as even remotely interesting anymore?

I'm a college football fan, so I'll definitely be watching Big XII games. I watch every game I can, especially all Thursday night games, and I was watching the Sun Belt games on Tuesday nights religiously for a while. Even crappy Sun Belt games are better than most of the schlock on regular TV.

Must-watch games for me:

Kansas / Missouri

Texas / Oklahoma

Texas / A&M

Oklahoma / Oklahoma State

Missouri / Oklahoma

Missouri / A&M

I'll either watch these games live, or if they're on while the Huskers are playing, I'll watch Big 12 Instant Replay (or whatever that show is called). Love that show. I wish they'd do that for every college football game everywhere.

I'm a college football fan, so I'll definitely be watching Big XII games. I watch every game I can, especially all Thursday night games, and I was watching the Sun Belt games on Tuesday nights religiously for a while. Even crappy Sun Belt games are better than most of the schlock on regular TV.

Must-watch games for me:

Kansas / Missouri

Texas / Oklahoma

Texas / A&M

Oklahoma / Oklahoma State

Missouri / Oklahoma

Missouri / A&M

I'll either watch these games live, or if they're on while the Huskers are playing, I'll watch Big 12 Instant Replay (or whatever that show is called). Love that show. I wish they'd do that for every college football game everywhere.

It will also be interesting to see how/if Texas is able to rebound from last years poor showing.

OU-Texas and OU-OSU for sure...then you start to wonder what else will even be on TV. I do have to admit that Texas-KSU last year was probably the most hilarious game I've seen in awhile and I'll probably tune into any Texas games on TV hoping to see a similar meltdown.